Heuerman to announce soon

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Says he is down to four schools and will decide maybe before the summer. Sounds ready.

OSU, LSU, Notre Dame, and us are the Final 4. As expected, sounds like OSU is his destination, but he did have some good things to say about us and it seems like if his brother didnt go to OSU we would have a great shot.

Advertisement
What did he say about us exactly?

We need a couple of nice players at this position, and hopefully with all the offers out there from us, we can get at least 2.

What did he say about us exactly?

We need a couple of nice players at this position, and hopefully with all the offers out there from us, we can get at least 2.

He said he was surprised how much he liked his visits. Said Golden and Fisch were straight shooters and had us going in the right direction. Talked about playing time and distance but said distance wasnt a factor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why are we afraid of LSU OSU ND??? Like A G said , we need to start acting like Miami hurricanes!!! We will be in a fight for just about everyone on of the 20 kids we sign this year. The only thing that can hurt us is the NCAA, otherwise we will have a great class

Why are we afraid of LSU OSU ND??? Like A G said , we need to start acting like Miami hurricanes!!! We will be in a fight for just about everyone on of the 20 kids we sign this year. The only thing that can hurt us is the NCAA, otherwise we will have a great class

Not sure how you get we're afraid, but it's known that his brother goes to OSU and from most people in the know they feel he's heading to OSU.

Heuerman is on campus again this weekend.

He says he will attend our spring game too, then OSU's, then make his decision on April 23rd.

I still think OSU but he definitely has a lot of love for the U and we are recruiting him like crazy. I highly doubt Dobard has any effect on Heuerman.

Advertisement
The coaches were talking about taking a page out of what the Pats have been doing in the NFL with their two TE's. Heuerman and Dobbard would be a nice start.

word on the skreet is that Urban promised Heurman that he could be the next percy harvin

Advertisement
We have a much better shot than you all think. I predict Miami

He definitely loves it here and loves the coaches. Just think family wins out by the slimmest of margins. Certainly wouldnt shock me if he picked us though.

Why put all your eggs in one basket..... If I was a parent that had 2 boys that were offered Div.1 scholly's I wouldn't mind seeing them go to different schools..... Especially if one was only a 90 minute drive from home......

I predict Canes!!!

Advertisement
Back