Hester, McCray, and Lane threads

Advertisement
I deleted them because they contain content from other sites. You can make a thread saying "Lane told 247 blah blah" but you can't quote him or copy and paste from the article. It gets us hate mail and we don't want other sites allow our content to be posted either.

Jimmies have been rustled.

28.gif

I deleted them because they contain content from other sites. You can make a thread saying "Lane told 247 blah blah" but you can't quote him or copy and paste from the article. It gets us hate mail and we don't want other sites allow our content to be posted either.

Then I misinterpreted what Darnell Money told me. I thought what writers on other sites said had to be paraphrased, but quotes from recruits/players/coaches could be copied and pasted.

With only some of my threads being deleted it appears as selective moderation with inconsistent deletion tactics.

The admins/mods need to get on the same page since some were in those threads liking posts and no one said anything until now.

Advertisement
This isn't the first, second or tenth time we have deleted a post or thread for this. Usually I just edit the post but I was on my phone and had short time. Your weren't paraphrasing which was the issue.

This is a part you copied
===========================
“Virginia is a beautiful place down south,” he said. “I just feel like I’ll be comfortable there. I just feel like I’ll check out those schools and see the atmosphere about those schools. UNC is just an up and coming program, rebuilding. They play good defense and offense and it’s a good program I want to look into and I feel like I can fit in there. They’re all three schools that I feel like I can fit in and play right away or feel like I can contribute to the team early on.”

He told 247 he wants to check out all the school. He feels like he can fit in and play right away at virginia and UNC.

it's early, but i have a family member that works at homestead, she says lane is alabama bound :( again, it's early

Advertisement
If he likes attention, this will drag out til the end. It's crazy how some people change once they become celebrity.

it's early, but i have a family member that works at homestead, she says lane is alabama bound :( again, it's early

I currently coach Ermon and the Wide Receivers core out to Homestead... you definitely cant go off of word of mouth.

Advertisement

I currently coach Ermon and the Wide Receivers core out to Homestead... you definitely cant go off of word of mouth.

When do you think he will decide? NSD?

Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Can you at least tell us what he likes the most about Bama and UM other then the winning and the home school?

Advertisement

When do you think he will decide? NSD?

Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Can you at least tell us what he likes the most about Bama and UM other then the winning and the home school?

He loves the atmosphere both at Bama and UM. As far as relationships, he has many; whether it may be with Coop, Ed Stinson or the numerous relationships UM; Barrow, Herb, Rico (Ricardo Williams).

This isn't the first, second or tenth time we have deleted a post or thread for this. Usually I just edit the post but I was on my phone and had short time. Your weren't paraphrasing which was the issue.

This is a part you copied
“Virginia is a beautiful place down south,” he said. “I just feel like I’ll be comfortable there. I just feel like I’ll check out those schools and see the atmosphere about those schools. UNC is just an up and coming program, rebuilding. They play good defense and offense and it’s a good program I want to look into and I feel like I can fit in there. They’re all three schools that I feel like I can fit in and play right away or feel like I can contribute to the team early on.”

He told 247 he wants to check out all the school. He feels like he can fit in and play right away at virginia and UNC.

My point was that 3 of my threads were deleted by you while other mods/admins were in those threads and didnt say a word or take any action. There are also 3 or so other threads and some posts done the same way and those werent touched.

Whatever is done, the mods need to be consistent and on the same page.

You could've just PM'd me and I would've fixed them all so the info was still there.

/rustled jimmies

Summarizing and crediting is fine but quotes are a no-go.

Going forward, I will alter the way I porst content from other sites.

i don't want to go into specifics but if you coach there you may know my source, she's a teacher there and she has a son that is graduating this year there as well,

i don't want to go into specifics but if you coach there you may know my source, she's a teacher there and she has a son that is graduating this year there as well,

Most likely I know which teacher you're speaking of... but thats just an assumption being made honestly

Advertisement
Back