Hester, McCray, and Lane threads

Sorry I missed the other threads as I was on my phone and well dont' read every thread. I posted in the mod forums tell them to watch for this. Nothing personal.

This isn't the first, second or tenth time we have deleted a post or thread for this. Usually I just edit the post but I was on my phone and had short time. Your weren't paraphrasing which was the issue.

This is a part you copied
===========================
“Virginia is a beautiful place down south,” he said. “I just feel like I’ll be comfortable there. I just feel like I’ll check out those schools and see the atmosphere about those schools. UNC is just an up and coming program, rebuilding. They play good defense and offense and it’s a good program I want to look into and I feel like I can fit in there. They’re all three schools that I feel like I can fit in and play right away or feel like I can contribute to the team early on.”
===========================

He told 247 he wants to check out all the school. He feels like he can fit in and play right away at virginia and UNC.

My point was that 3 of my threads were deleted by you while other mods/admins were in those threads and didnt say a word or take any action. There are also 3 or so other threads and some posts done the same way and those werent touched.

Whatever is done, the mods need to be consistent and on the same page.

You could've just PM'd me and I would've fixed them all so the info was still there.

/rustled jimmies

Summarizing and crediting is fine but quotes are a no-go.

Going forward, I will alter the way I porst content from other sites.

Advertisement
LMAO @ Andrew not understanding what will get him sued and what won't

I know its hard to hold a server provider accountable for copyrighted content but never the less court is expensive and we just don't want to be known as a site that post content from others. We will have press credentials during next season and would like to build good relationships.

I know its hard to hold a server provider accountable for copyrighted content but never the less court is expensive and we just don't want to be known as a site that post content from others. We will have press credentials during next season and would like to build good relationships.

direct quotes are not content in the same sense that the author's contributions are content

direct quotes are not content in the same sense that the author's contributions are content

I'd have figured sites would like to have their work spread around, so long as they get credit. I myself became an ITU subscriber after reading a Tex post here about a recruit who loved the small-town feel at USC but was drawn to FSU's academics.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back