Here's a laugh: Syracuse.com writers predict score

Advertisement
I wonder what their predictions were for the game they lost again at Middle Tennessee State this year!?

Interesting!.....The one position group that does concern me heading into the matchup with the Hurricanes: a secondary that could be without as many as three starting-caliber players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

funny how no one is talking about that. richards is back and 3 of their starters in the secondary are out?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I tell you one **** who ain't laughing about the possibility of da Orange beating Miami - Coach Richt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
3 for, 3 against.
Not bad coming from the SU contingency.

One notable quote though-
"The one position group that does concern me heading into the matchup with the Hurricanes: a secondary that could be without as many as three starting-caliber players."

Syracuse football at Miami: See our picks, make your predictions | syracuse.com

These beat writers really think Syracuse is going to win their first road game in 2 years at #8 Miami. LOL

Not every writer picked Syracuse and the ones that did had it very close.Until we show we can dominate a game other than Bethune and Duke..... it's rather odd that you would be so smug.

I don't think it's being smug, it's being logical. Nobody is saying they have no chance. I think everyone is expecting a tough game, but looking at the objective information available, UM is clearly the favorite. So when 4 out of 6 writers pick, what based on the data appears to be improbable, then yeah, it's clearly biased.

Advertisement
Back