Here's a laugh: Syracuse.com writers predict score

Advertisement
Syracuse football at Miami: See our picks, make your predictions | syracuse.com

These beat writers really think Syracuse is going to win their first road game in 2 years at #8 Miami. LOL

Not every writer picked Syracuse and the ones that did had it very close.Until we show we can dominate a game other than Bethune and Duke..... it's rather odd that you would be so smug.

I’m more interested in why this previously unknown poster, who just decided to join this month, is now blindly slobbing the **** of Syracuse?

Look I have been on Canesight for 2 years I just haven't posted. When I first posted it was FSU week. I was concerned about Akers and 90 percent of this board were laughing.Similar to the thread started here. You want to laugh go ahead but I hate to tell you guys we are not Alabama not yet. And as far as you being entitled that your opinion means more than someone who is new. I was watching George Mira in the OB.BACK before you were born. UH you do know who he is? I will take you on anytime in what you know and what I know about Hurricane football.
Dammit mane... Why are you always talking bad about my Canes. Real Cane fans know we're not elite yet but who really is. We have the best WR combo in the country with a **** good running back. Have faith

Go back and read my threads are you blind or just stupid. Some of the posters here are really a embarrassment and completely classless. And not funny.

I’m just hoping Knowles gets lost on the way to the game.We will be in much better shape and this game will be over a lot earlier if he does..

Unpopular opinion time. In my amateur opinion, the trouble with Knowles seems to be mental mistakes and missed assignments. I think he can physically do a serviceable job. He may never be a starter, but if our coaches can fix what's wrong between his ears, he'll play faster and be a guy we can rotate in.

I don't think it will be long, though, before one of the younger guys pass him by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya know if Knowles starts doing well a lot of people on this board have a lot of splainin to do. Nobody mentions his hit on the kickoff that jarred the ball loose.I haven't seen that all year.We need headhunters.

My only, only concern in this game is Rosier playing one half of good football. He's got to stop that or it WILL bite us at some point.

I personally think he puts together his best performance of the year and we win going away. If he doesn't, expect a closer than expected game.

Just to set things straight and I went to the article before Dan posted this thread. I thought it was weird that a lot of them picked Syracuse considering we are now almost 17 pt favorites. And I think once we get things down we probably might win by that much. More a gut feeling . But there is some pressure on CMR and the coaches to put our kids in a position early and control the game.

Advertisement
All I know is they got two of the ugliest women I've ever seen.

-665cd37b3dbe5f08.JPG

Stop making fun of their ****s. I'~m sure we got a few, too. They probably don't show up for football games, though.

These beat writers really think Syracuse is going to win their first road game in 2 years at #8 Miami. LOL

Not every writer picked Syracuse and the ones that did had it very close.Until we show we can dominate a game other than Bethune and Duke..... it's rather odd that you would be so smug.

I’m more interested in why this previously unknown poster, who just decided to join this month, is now blindly slobbing the **** of Syracuse?

Look I have been on Canesight for 2 years I just haven't posted. When I first posted it was FSU week. I was concerned about Akers and 90 percent of this board were laughing.Similar to the thread started here. You want to laugh go ahead but I hate to tell you guys we are not Alabama not yet. And as far as you being entitled that your opinion means more than someone who is new is just downright silly. I was watching George Mira in the OB.BACK before you were born. UH you do know who he is? I will take you on anytime in what you know and what I know about Hurricane football.

OK. You"re on. Who was George's backup?

Advertisement
3 out of 6 picked Miami. I can't hate on a local beat writer homering for his team.

Like my father always told me, "Never take a man's hope. Sometimes that's all he has left."

Good point. Maybe it's less a laugh and more of a pity for us having beat writers that hate the team they cover.

And on a macro level, I won't hate on Syracuse because of Jim Boeheim's comments after the 2002 Fiesta Bowl. When even donna shalala wasn't willing to say anything about the officiating at the end of that game, Jim Boeheim was. He used his podium to stick up for UM football. Stand up move on his part.

I didn't know Bieheim did that. I just remember him throwing chairs at a press conference. Didn't he have a Sandusky-like assistant once?

Look I have been on Canesight for 2 years I just haven't posted. When I first posted it was FSU week. I was concerned about Akers and 90 percent of this board were laughing.Similar to the thread started here. You want to laugh go ahead but I hate to tell you guys we are not Alabama not yet. And as far as you being entitled that your opinion means more than someone who is new is just downright silly. I was watching George Mira in the OB.BACK before you were born. UH you do know who he is? I will take you on anytime in what you know and what I know about Hurricane football.

OK. You"re on. Who was George's backup?

I remember sitting in the OB and watching Ernie Davis and Syracuse run all over our sorry asses. Might have been the year he won the Heisman. He was probably dead a year later.

I looked at the scores from their games and they look much less impressive than all that #1 and #3 receiver, they run a jillion plays crap I've been reading. They put up a few more yards than us, but are not as good in just about every other metric. I know everybody was ****ed at the espn computers this year, but this should make up for some of that.

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 7.56.42 AM.jpg

Advertisement

It would be beneficial to all of us (including you, my friend) if you could please dial down your level of "concern" by about 50% and bump up your enthusiasm by 25%. something like this:

Go ******* canes. They get a couple scores through the air, but we adjust and lock that down. Our DL gives them fits throughout the game. their undersized OL can't handle our strength and athleticism up front. Turnover chain comes out at least twice. Our OL dominates the line of scrimmage early forcing them to stack the box. We go over the top and to the outside and exploit their injured secondary. Canes win 38-17.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Chris Carlson

" Dino Babers has improved the Syracuse football program to the point where no result this weekend would be truly shocking. That’s a significant accomplishment and one that should make the Orange immensely more interesting to fans moving forward. The Hurricanes, however, are the most balanced team left on the Syracuse schedule. They’re capable of running and passing on offense and own a fearsome front seven on defense. Syracuse hasn’t beaten ranked opponents back-to-back since 1983. Asking Babers to do it in Year 2 and on the road is expecting too much. Miami 30, Syracuse 20 " syracuse.com

THIS!

I have Miami winning, also. dUh.

Canes 31

Orangemen 20

I looked at the scores from their games and they look much less impressive than all that #1 and #3 receiver, they run a jillion plays crap I've been reading. They put up a few more yards than us, but are not as good in just about every other metric. I know everybody was ****ed at the espn computers this year, but this should make up for some of that.

View attachment 52297

However, CBS college football has Miami on UPSET ALERT. hUh. Sports Illustrated college football, also, follows suit.

Canes 41
Syracuse 16

You stole my score, ****er.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only way Miami wins by double-digits. Is if Miami gets off to a ' fast ' first-half start. In other words, Richt can't employ his usual CONSERVATIVE play calling in the first-half. hUh. Because if does, then Miami will be in another second-half THRILLER. Yikes.

Advertisement
Back