Here's a laugh: Syracuse.com writers predict score

No way we lose this.

Our front 7 is going to rip them a new one all game. I've been guilty of talking poorly of the D's performance, but the stats don't lie and they're very eye-opening. Even if it doesn't look like it, they're playing very well.

These guys took Clemson by surprise. That's not happening tomorrow. We roll and we roll hard. Our guys hear the doubt and I think they show up tomorrow ready to wreck some **** and put these Oranginas back in their place.

Advertisement
Canes 41
Syracuse 16

You stole my score, ****er.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only way Miami wins by double-digits. Is if Miami gets off to a ' fast ' first-half start. In other words, Richt can't employ his usual CONSERVATIVE play calling in the first-half. hUh. Because if does, then Miami will be in another second-half THRILLER. Yikes.

:stephenahand:

Chris Carlson

" Dino Babers has improved the Syracuse football program to the point where no result this weekend would be truly shocking. That’s a significant accomplishment and one that should make the Orange immensely more interesting to fans moving forward. The Hurricanes, however, are the most balanced team left on the Syracuse schedule. They’re capable of running and passing on offense and own a fearsome front seven on defense. Syracuse hasn’t beaten ranked opponents back-to-back since 1983. Asking Babers to do it in Year 2 and on the road is expecting too much. Miami 30, Syracuse 20 " syracuse.com

THIS!

I have Miami winning, also. dUh.

Canes 31

Orangemen 20

Not a blowout but an easy two touchdown Miami win. Syracuse is not a good team. They're not garbage but I don't think they're any better than Toledo.

Desmond Howard on 2 different ESPN shows put Miami on upset alert. He is a Cane supporter from what I have seen. Little concerned by a few good points he made most we already know about the amount of plays Syracuse runs etc. But I think he downplays the resilient nature of The Canes. Still not laughing Dan.......but We win.

Advertisement
Miami isn't going to boatrace Syracuse, but they're going to bring the Orangemen back to earth, at which point said New Yorkers will receive a thorough ***-kicking.

I looked at the scores from their games and they look much less impressive than all that #1 and #3 receiver, they run a jillion plays crap I've been reading. They put up a few more yards than us, but are not as good in just about every other metric. I know everybody was ****ed at the espn computers this year, but this should make up for some of that.

View attachment 52297

However, CBS college football has Miami on UPSET ALERT. hUh. Sports Illustrated college football, also, follows suit.

Desmond Howard has the Canes on upset alert.

Our DTs are the key to this game. McIntosh in particular. I don't know any offense that can function if the rush is coming up the middle. Then we can rotate the whole unit. Clemson got worn down against the Orange. We are used to playing in the heat and humidity, would love to see how the domers fair. On offense I see over 200 yards rushing.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back