Herbstreit on Michael Jackson

Advertisement
Its a true statement though. No hyperbole.

He doesn't really get beat and he's an SEC type corner with the way he tackles everything in front of him. He's having an excellent season.

herbstreet say that chit about a bunch of players every Saturday night game he does. " such n such is one of the best if not the best in the nation".

Advertisement

He doesn't really get beat and he's an SEC type corner with the way he tackles everything in front of him. He's having an excellent season.

Downvoted for saying SEC corner. He's a Miami type corner.

Half the board wanted to revoke his scholly two years ago, and now he's our best CB and has the look of a top draft pick. A testament to his work ethic and Rumph's coaching.

i was willing to keep him but didnt think he would step up like this. mayes and henley had to go. I dont care what the board thinks though because this board thought trayone gray was barry sanders and cager was randy moss.

Cager isn't done yet.

Advertisement
All y'all chumps who down voted me...I was just saying herby says that chit every week... not as knock on Jackson dude is playing lights out. Y'all some hoes anyways.

Who is that **** Burgler who likes to start threads on players who will get their scholarships pulled?
Such a classless move on the colostomy bags who claim to be Cane fans and also shows how clueless they
are about college football (especially programs with good coaches).

Advertisement
Jackson ain't afraid of anyone. Has that swag too. Kid is gonna make plays at the next level

I gotta give props to Rumph he turned this kid from a nobody to NFL draft pick.... unreal!

what the f is an sec type corner??...

Stop sayin this stupid sh*t....thi s is UM we routinely have better players than teams in the sec.

Advertisement
I wish more of the Goldie jags had Mike Jack's mentality of just enough being enough and striving to be more then just some guy on the team when they have the size and talent to be more.

Rumph may not be the best recruiter but he won't have to recruit because his resume of developing guys will end up speaking for itself.

Last edited:

Stop sayin this stupid sh*t....thi s is UM we routinely have better players than teams in the sec.

SEC corners come up and tackle.

Also, in the past decade, Miami's had two corners worth a ****...Artie Burns and Corn Elder. Maybe Brandon Harris, but he peaked as a sophomore. Sam Shields didn't develop until he was a pro. This isn't 2002, brother. We've got good players, but we don't have wave after wave of first round picks anymore. Its ok to understand there is talent elsewhere.

SEC corners come up and tackle.

Also, in the past decade, Miami's had two corners worth a ****...Artie Burns and Corn Elder. Maybe Brandon Harris, but he peaked as a sophomore. Sam Shields didn't develop until he was a pro. This isn't 2002, brother. We've got good players, but we don't have wave after wave of first round picks anymore. Its ok to understand there is talent elsewhere.

Sec corners lmao you sound silly as ****

26_5340061.jpg

Advertisement
Back