Herbstreit on Michael Jackson

terdferguson

Junior
A few months ago who would have ever thought you'd hear an announcer utter these words:

"Michael Jackson is one of the best cornerbacks in the country."
"How did Alabama let Michael Jackson get out of the state?"

Both said by Herbstreit tonight. Amazing the season this guy is having.

Advertisement
Half the board wanted to revoke his scholly two years ago, and now he's our best CB and has the look of a top draft pick. A testament to his work ethic and Rumph's coaching.

Buddy looks like a more physical Artie Burns. I think he has legit first round potential. He has always had all the measurables. Now he has the production to match.

Half the board wanted to revoke his scholly two years ago, and now he's our best CB and has the look of a top draft pick. A testament to his work ethic and Rumph's coaching.

i was willing to keep him but didnt think he would step up like this. mayes and henley had to go. I dont care what the board thinks though because this board thought trayone gray was barry sanders and cager was randy moss.

Advertisement
Kid had the talent. He’s putting it all together. Credit to rumph and the kid not giving up. Keep grinding MJ. You about to get paid

Baller

I like him much better in coverage and CB.

Not sure safety was his best spot.

Advertisement
Posted earlier that he is quickly becoming my favorite player. Love the fact he was written off and is playing at an elite level now. Shows the type of character and work ethic this kid has. We need more like him. Keep it up MJ!!

Speaking of Cager when is the last time y'all seen him on the field?

Things change a lot from fall camp to the real games huh?

Advertisement
Who was the guy claiming he wasn’t a Miami caliber CB as recently as two weeks ago?

Advertisement
People that hated on Rumph need to eat crow. You know who you are, admit it. Ehhhhh f*ck it....we all fam.....enjoy the ride!!! Let's goooooo

Advertisement
Back