Herb Waters

People also sleeping on how much better M Lewis is looking week to week. He also has the potential to be a #1

I think he's one of those guys that has a solid career here but could blow up in the NFL. I also think Walford is the 2nd Cane in the draft next year, after Perryman.

Walford getting picked ahead of Duke and Flowers? Go get a brain scan stat.

First why does Duke leave this year? He is having an above average year but nothing great(not saying its his fault due to play calling and horrible O line blocking) Second Duke is maybe a 3rd round pick at best and I think more of 4-5 round pick more due to NFL is a passing league and what team besides the raiders is going to use a high pick for a situational RB?

Duke is having a great year and hasn't been given so many carries yet either. Duke been rated for underclass men RBs anywhere from 2nd to 4th. Duke will easily go into the second round at worst due to ability to run, catch, block. And just pure alone, speed and ability too. Only thing that would hold him back from coming into the first round is the nfl devaluing RBs and his size. Duke is great. Not a freak like Gurley but he's a great player.

I feel he is underused here. ****es me off.

I mean the dude was on pace for over 2400 all purpose yards last season.

We havnt even got into the heart of our conference schedule yet. He's gonna break some records this year.

I have him 3rd behind Gurley and Abdullah.
Duke has a 2nd round grade right now. Hes most likely gone but let's all hope not

Advertisement
If Coley isn't careful he's going to get left behind because our other WRs are playing well. Brady and Jones are stealing snaps. Scott hasn't played. Hopefully he's been humbled and turns it on. I think he will. Until he does, keep feeding it to Waters, Berrios, Lewis, Dorsett, Walford, Duke.

We actually have a real Miami style QB for the first time in years. Coley gets his head together and Kaaya will light him up like the others. Kid is going to get a lot of WRs drafted out of THE U the next few years. One/third of NC problem is solved. DT/NT is looking a little better -- second third of NC problem. One third left -- coaching. On the WRs, I can only remember Berrios dropping one pass. Am I wrong, did he drop more?

Duke is having a great year and hasn't been given so many carries yet either. Duke been rated for underclass men RBs anywhere from 2nd to 4th. Duke will easily go into the second round at worst due to ability to run, catch, block. And just pure alone, speed and ability too. Only thing that would hold him back from coming into the first round is the nfl devaluing RBs and his size. Duke is great. Not a freak like Gurley but he's a great player.

I feel he is underused here. ****es me off.

I mean the dude was on pace for over 2400 all purpose yards last season.

We haven't even got into the heart of our conference schedule yet. He's gonna break some records this year.
I don't think Duke is underused but I think we don't give him key carries when we need it. One thing that I like about how we use Duke is that we're protecting his NFL career. All those other guys have mileage out the ***. If we gave Duke 25+ carries every game like Gurley,Abdullah,Gordon and all the other top running backs he will be putting out stupid numbers.

Waters is really becoming a complete receiver. Hard to find one area where he struggles. Solid size, great quickness, speed, can make tough catches. If he continues to hone his craft like Allen Hurns he has a future on Sundays.

Waters is really becoming a complete receiver. Hard to find one area where he struggles. Solid size, great quickness, speed, can make tough catches. If he continues to hone his craft like Allen Hurns he has a future on Sundays.

Agree. This is why I had been complaining that Lewis and Berrios were getting more time than him. Berrios has a bright future but Waters is the better player right now IMO.

Advertisement

Agree. This is why I had been complaining that Lewis and Berrios were getting more time than him. Berrios has a bright future but Waters is the better player right now IMO.

I like Waters over Lewis. Berrios bring us a little something different in the slot.

Advertisement
Back