Henry Parrish Makes Case he is the Best RB in Dade County

Advertisement
He’s not a can’t miss prospect like people will try to bill him up to be the rest of this cycle but he’s a player Miami definitely needs to get given our depth at rb And he’s talented in his own right.

I’m honestly in shock , sorry that I must go on with this , I didn’t think he had all that in him. Then the speed to house it , cb had angles.

That’s some of the most impressive game film I’ve seen in a bit.

His ol is trash.

Parrish is yearby and chaney is cook....
Neither one of them is either one of them.

Parrish is much faster & shiftier runner than Yearby & Chaney is much more of a power back with a different style of running than Cook.

Parrish & Chaney don't play for the same team & it's not an either or in recruiting the 2 of them, people keep making the Yearby/Cook parallel but the 2 situations don't actually compare at all.

We're not in a recruiting battle of Chaney VS Parrish, we're trying to get both & woud up passing on Parrish early on because we were chasing after another back that was never coming here.

Parrish is more productive than Yearby was & doesn't compare to him in any way coming out of HS.

Advertisement
Where are the offers from Bama, UGA, Clemson, OSU, ND, Auburn, LSU and so on...? These schools are pretty connected and I doubt they at all missing the boat on this kid. His current offer list is at the level of a 3 star kid. Unless he is a late bloomer, you all are :cigar:
2019 DJ Williams is stud and he didn’t have any big offers until his senior tape. Got offered by errebody late. Chose auburn.

Neither one of them is either one of them.

Parrish is much faster & shiftier runner than Yearby & Chaney is much more of a power back with a different style of running than Cook.

Parrish & Chaney don't play for the same team & it's not an either or in recruiting the 2 of them, people keep making the Yearby/Cook parallel but the 2 situations don't actually compare at all.

We're not in a recruiting battle of Chaney VS Parrish, we're trying to get both & woud up passing on Parrish early on because we were chasing after another back that was never coming here.

Parrish is more productive than Yearby was & doesn't compare to him in any way coming out of HS.
Not talking about their play style or comparing the situations as far as wether to recruit one or both. And as far as production isn't yearby 2nd all time rushing in dade?

Im saying parrish is the undersized guy who isnt the most athletic but extremely productive. Chaney has more of the proto type size & speed combo and has the higher upside to me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Any kid that has his type of on field production in Dade should be a Hurricane.
Insane production in Dade County??? That doesn't mean a **** thing! He's just a 3 star and that's all that matters! Don't be so out of touch.

Edit: Sarcasm people!

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Where are the offers from Bama, UGA, Clemson, OSU, ND, Auburn, LSU and so on...? These schools are pretty connected and I doubt they at all missing the boat on this kid. His current offer list is at the level of a 3 star kid. Unless he is a late bloomer, you all are :cigar:
How do you know if they done already have highly rate RBs committed. I haven't checked them all (and don't plan to) but I know Clemson has Bowman.

We can't recruit off of lists and comparing it against others. We have to do our own evaluations and assess out own needs. Given the Martin transfer, we have the need. At the very least, our evaluation is puzzling.

Advertisement
How do you know if they done already have highly rate RBs committed. I haven't checked them all (and don't plan to) but I know Clemson has Bowman.

We can't recruit off of lists and comparing it against others. We have to do our own evaluations and assess out own needs. Given the Martin transfer, we have the need. At the very least, our evaluation is puzzling.
"We have to do our own evaluations and assess out own needs"... you mean exactly what we did when deciding Parrish wasnt a priority... Still crying about a 3 star tiny back, this is hilarious.

Advertisement
"We have to do our own evaluations and assess out own needs"... you mean exactly what we did when deciding Parrish wasnt a priority... Still crying about a 3 star tiny back, this is hilarious.
Yep, that's why people are questioning it. It doesn't make sense. And at 5'10" 183 (the latest), he's only 5-7 lbs less than Bowman or Knightly. Not too tiny.

Advertisement
Back