Henry Parrish Makes Case he is the Best RB in Dade County

Is Belen not in Dade? If so then why are you guys whining about not having the best back in Dade?

Advertisement
Is Belen not in Dade? If so then why are you guys whining about not having the best back in Dade?

1. I'm not sure who is whining about anything in this thread. It's been a pretty mild discussion as far as CIS goes. Voicing disagreement with the staff does not equal whining.

2. I don't think anyone here is actually saying Parrish is better than Chaney. To my eye, I think Chaney is the best back in Dade in the 2020 class (and easily top 2 in Florida). I also happen to think Parrish is the second best back in Dade in the 2020 class, he's a Miami caliber RB, and the staff let themselves be d!cked around chasing for a RB who may project as a better prospect than Parrish, but who most on this board with a clue knew was never coming here (hurting their chances at landing Parrish in the process).

3. Which is problematic, because we need more than one RB in this class. With Asa transferring, we brought in 1 RB in the 2019 class. Right now, we have 1 RB in the 2020 class. There is a solid chance the DJ Dallas goes pro after this season. Burns has been consistently hurt. Lingard has a pedigree and should be great, but he is also coming off injury. Before Asa transferred, it was debatable whether we needed 2 this class. At this point, it's really not.

He does bleed Orange and Green, but he feels slighted by the staff. If Manny and Enos made him a priority (don’t think they will which I don’t understand), then Parrish flips to Miami. The kid is in his “feels” as the kids today say, but if Miami legitimately wants him and pushes for him: Parrish and Chaney will be a great 1-2 punch (my money would be on Parrish having a better college career).
Bullshyt. If he’s a UM guy he’d jump on the UM offer.

Bandy is a UM guy. He was committed to a much better program than Parrish and was blatantly disrespected by UM coaches about his size. However, when he got the UM offer, he dropped OU like a hot potato.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The cutts in that video he doesnt even stay on the same spot long either, he made a double juke and it was like .5 seconds and shook the guy and the jets were on

I’m shook , I thought he was a nice prospect but **** he’s better than I thought by that film. That kid is far from slow.

The staff needs to go all in

Advertisement
Parrish will kill it wherever he goes. His YPC tells you everything you need to know. You don’t fluke your way to the numbers he consistently puts up against good competition.
Im on board after that video, was leaning to be on board with many good posters vouching for him but htat video right there was all I need to see. That doesnt look like Yearby speed

He’s not a can’t miss prospect like people will try to bill him up to be the rest of this cycle but he’s a player Miami definitely needs to get given our depth at rb And he’s talented in his own right. He reminds me a little bit of Devin Singletary that was at fau and some of Joseph yearby but he’s a little bit faster that’s those guys. He won’t make or break this class but it will be nice to have him to pair with Chaney.

An additional take but adding Parrish yeah that’s cool but rb recruiting is far from the issue that is plaguing Miami right now so I’m not with this notion that its backbreaking for a program if we don’t get Parrish. Rb is probably the least of Miami’s issues in order for Miami to get back to being a annual top 10 team and I like Parrish a lot but he’s not a dalvin cook type of talent.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back