Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Advertisement
With Asa Martin gone we should grab another one. I wouldn't mind a big physical back but Parrish's vision is good enough.

Parrish plays like a big physical runner with his interior running skills - contact balance, agility, reading blocks and leverage to find/create space. I've been begging for a physical inside runner for years so I'm totally with you but I think Parrish can fill that role. Guys like Warrick Dunn and Phillip Lindsay have shown you can succeed as an inside runner at Parrish's size. And on the bigger end of the spectrum is Gore who's one of the best to ever do it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a bit misleading. Says that post the Gulliver game, Parish heard from Elijah Roberts that UM wants to get him on campus and talk more. Parish was quoted as saying he is going to text Diaz and ask "how its going and all that." Says he hasn't been recruited by UM since March, but hopes things change once the coaches see his film from the Gulliver game. Also says Ohio State reached out to him after the Gulliver game. Says there is still a chance for Miami if they seriously want him and that it is not too late.

Advertisement
It's a bit misleading. Says that post the Gulliver game, Parish heard from Elijah Roberts that UM wants to get him on campus and talk more. Parish was quoted as saying he is going to text Diaz and ask "how its going and all that." Says he hasn't been recruited by UM since March, but hopes things change once the coaches see his film from the Gulliver game. Also says Ohio State reached out to him after the Gulliver game. Says there is still a chance for Miami if they seriously want him and that it is not too late.
they better get off there azzes

Advertisement
I don't understand what they don't like about the kid. Kid is as good as any back out there.

His size obviously...It's a legit concern when the speed is "good" but not "great"... I like him too as a second back, and at this point I think ya gotta take him. But Pitt and Utah are his biggest offers as of now.

I would take him, but for this offense if you take a small back you are looking for Duke Johnson...I like Parrish, but he's not Duke Johnson. And Knighton is everything parrish is with an inch, 15 lbs, and an extra half step in open field.

He has reason to tho. I don't blame him. I hope things change and we can get him but I totally understand if he doesn't go to UM.
Mom some don't care...I'm in the pool of if he comes cool if he don't then he doesn't. Not wasting time renting space in my head about athletes who choose other schools. He has the right to make an autonomous decision.

Advertisement
Back