Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta gotta gotta take this kid. Especially with the attrition that has already happened and surely they’ll be a handful more. Take every day of the week. If we get Yearby type production you’re delusional if that ain’t a take, especially at this point in the class.

Advertisement
I just think it’d be pretty cool to take two
Backs this cycle where they are from two rival schools in dade. Schools that don’t like each other one bit lol. A Columbus back and a Belen back would be pretty wild

His size obviously...It's a legit concern when the speed is "good" but not "great"... I like him too as a second back, and at this point I think ya gotta take him. But Pitt and Utah are his biggest offers as of now.

I would take him, but for this offense if you take a small back you are looking for Duke Johnson...I like Parrish, but he's not Duke Johnson. And Knighton is everything parrish is with an inch, 15 lbs, and an extra half step in open field.

Knighton is DUKE JOHNSON ...sucks he is fsu bound

We need a 2nd back, kids a south Florida baller. Sure there are concerns but Knighton isn’t walking through that door. We shot our (long) shot with him.

Advertisement
Knighton is DUKE JOHNSON ...sucks he is fsu bound

Close...Ehhh I don't know if I'd quite give him duke, but I'm with ya...Kid looks very good, and I can see why they went all out for him. So frustrating how FSU off what...7 and 5 wins, UM wouldn't be able to recruit a top 50 kid in Florida if they had just one of those seasons, **** it was **** near that bad last season, portal helped out. Let alone a top 20 type.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back