Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

My thing with Parrish is this, he will be on campus today, if he doesnt commit then we really shouldnt take him serious and go after another Elite back no matter where he is in America

Advertisement
My thing with Parrish is this, he will be on campus today, if he doesnt commit then we really shouldnt take him serious and go after another Elite back no matter where he is in America
We haven't even offered him yet, so how is he going to commit?

Its not about him committing its about us letting him and I think we should or we will get ****ed.
Overreacting, there are plenty of rb prospects we can go after for rb 2 in the state alone. It’s far from a Henry Parrish or bust situation period

IMO we can do better with that second RB slot.

There is a reason the coaches aren’t sold on him enough to push for a commit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The RB from NY is better IMO. All his boys are at UM. I don’t think Holmes should take the 2nd spot at RB. Take Holmes as a specialty player. He can be used as an offensive weapon

Advertisement
The RB from NY is better IMO. All his boys are at UM. I don’t think Holmes should take the 2nd spot at RB. Take Holmes as a specialty player. He can be used as an offensive weapon

The thing about Parrish that says to me sign him up is he had over 2000 yards from Scrimmage against possibly the toughest schedule in the Nation last year.

Graduate from the Zoolander school for kids who don’t read so good did we? Seriously, I didn’t mention Parrish in my post. Chaney and Lo are world class and Cam is a rarity also.

Deserved.
I read your post too quickly although I don’t know if I would put cam in that elite athlete category

The thing about Parrish that says to me sign him up is he had over 2000 yards from Scrimmage against possibly the toughest schedule in the Nation last year.
I would take Parrish or the NY kid, whoever wants in first and take Holmes as a athlete Rb/Wr

Advertisement
It appears we aren't really recruiting Tirik Murphy at this point. I asked Ivins today what he has heard/knows about the RB situation. He mentioned that when he spoke to Murphy a couple of weeks ago he hadn't really heard from Manny or Hickson in quite awhile. Ivins also said he had the opportunity to come down with his 7v7 team and visit but he didn't come.

Ivins believes Knighton and Parrish and Holmes are the main targets.

He made it through a season. Realus hasn’t lived up to his hype YET. I don’t see any reason why Burns shouldn’t try FB. He’s naturally a big guy and should have man strength by now.
and to be fair on Realus, what hype are we even talking about? His bravado on social media? I think Burns very well could take the spot, was it Dee that said the staff was underwhelmed by Realus' athleticism when he finally showed up on campus? Someone said it.

Advertisement
Back