Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

I was at the game. My opinion hasn’t changed. Parrish is a special back and we have done a terrible job evaluating him. He’s closer to Duke Johnson than Joe Yearby.

Then I suppose all the other P5 programs other than Pitt did a terrible job also.

I think most programs were in a wait and see with him.

Why is that ok for everyone else, but not us?

Advertisement
I think it is just upsetting since the kid is 10 minutes away from our campus. I’m guessing his recruitment will grow as the season continues. I am sure Miami can get back in the mix, I mean it’s only Pittsburgh

Then I suppose all the other P5 programs other than Pitt did a terrible job also.

I think most programs were in a wait and see with him.

Why is that ok for everyone else, but not us?

Teams miss all the time. Look at the Hall of Fame-caliber players Pitt has recruited in the past twenty years.

As for your second question, Miami gets less of a pass because they’re local. If the local team with the most information doesn’t recruit you, that means they don’t like you.

Who else did they 'pass' on locally?

The 2 I just listed...(And both were "offered" then seemingly ignored as were some of these others) are probably the 2 biggest, especially Poitier

And:
Neal
Pough
Williams
Gowdy
Canion

Are the ones that stand out the most to me, obviously there are others and you can't take them all and certainly understand having Knighton ahead of Parrish on the pecking order...I'm just listing some that stand out. Neal may be a victim of he's more of a nose type...Williams is old for his grade and grade rumors. Of that list only Gowdy didn't claim an offer, seems like all the rest got the phony "offer"...Canion maybe could or couldn't have committed to UM, but I don't believe he could. There are kids I like like Hanna from Palmetto and Willis from Killian that and love from AH...I guess I can live with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Teams miss all the time. Look at the Hall of Fame-caliber players Pitt has recruited in the past twenty years.

As for your second question, Miami gets less of a pass because they’re local. If the local team with the most information doesn’t recruit you, that means they don’t like you.
This. Fans who do not understand this, do not understand recruiting.

Advertisement
Diaz ****ed up big time.
Frank Lopez fûcked up big time.

E9980943-C9E0-4C73-B58C-FA52940327AA.gif

Advertisement
Back