Henry Parrish, 2020 RB

Advertisement
I just watched this kid play tonight and I was very impressed. He showed great speed and vision, made some unbelievable cuts, and was durable the entire game. He runs way tougher than his size. I used to love that about Walton and Homer.

UM needs to go after this kid hard. He’s right in their backyard.

To clarify, Parrish’s dad said that they were “done with Miami” after he committed to Pitt, but that was after Miami stopped communicating with him. Nobody thinks it would be easy to flip him, because the Staff basically shut the door in his face when he clearly wanted a committable offer.

Advertisement
@Dwinstitles ..this kid is special..I love Chaney but Parrish is my favorite recruit on 2020 him and Portier

Lot of interesting passes locally...I mean it's like we told Parrish and Poitier a cold blooded, no thanks. Not sure if Poitier wanted to come, but Parrish certainly did.

I think Parrish got a little sick of the phony offers...I mean UM "offered" him twice (old staff and new ) and he wasn't allowed to commit.

Lot of interesting passes locally...I mean it's like we told Parrish and Poitier a cold blooded, no thanks. Not sure if Poitier wanted to come, but Parrish certainly did.

I think Parrish got a little sick of the phony offers...I mean UM "offered" him twice (old staff and new ) and he wasn't allowed to commit.
Who else did they 'pass' on locally?

Advertisement
@Dwinstitles ..this kid is special..I love Chaney but Parrish is my favorite recruit on 2020 him and Portier
Over Chaney?

U have to think Chaney will be able to break tackles at this level, is HP going to be able to break those arm tackles like high schoolers.
I would still take him just because though u never know

Over Chaney?

U have to think Chaney will be able to break tackles at this level, is HP going to be able to break those arm tackles like high schoolers.
I'm not saying hes better..but hes my favorite 2020 recruit with poitier , Parrish is balling out bigtime we need to lock him up

Advertisement
Over Chaney?

Chaney is better than Parrish at this moment. Problem is Chaney is stronger than most of the kids trying to block for him. No one else on the team is anywhere near the athlete that Chaney is. Columbus is full of D1 and D2
Kids.
It doesn’t take a football savant to understand that if you shut down Chaney, you’re almost guaranteed to beat Belen. This is coming from a Belen grad.

Chaney is better than Parrish at this moment. Problem is Chaney is stronger than most of the kids trying to block for him. No one else on the team is anywhere near the athlete that Chaney is. Columbus is full of D1 and D2
Kids.
It doesn’t take a football savant to understand that if you shut down Chaney, you’re almost guaranteed to beat Belen. This is coming from a Belen grad.
Nothing but straight facts

Advertisement
Let me get this right.

None of the other schools, other than pitt had given him a committable offer up till now. Just like us.

But the other schools, can now come in with commitable offers and they will be considered. But if we come in with a committable offer, we won’t be considered.

So again, we’re being held to a different standard. While others can wait and evaluate and thinker and perfect their recruiting rosters, any local kid we have to offer before anyone else. And then they can still bounce on us anyway.

Yep it’s the Miami double standard with the South Florida recruits.

Advertisement
Back