Henderson, Porter & Linder to Hold Press Conference Monday

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
You just have to laugh at Ferman attempting to get people to his site..

CaneSport ‏@CaneSport
We have been hearing Linder likely to go for weeks. Can't understand that possible decision. And Henderson and Porter? Huh?

lol Just like he "heard" O'Brien was going to the NFL and PSU would go after Golden.

I'm sure it's been stated ... but perhaps this is to spin a positive in light of a potential negative.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A big photo of Brandon Washington and Tommy Streeter should be the background banner for this presser. It would say it all

Also, will Omar Kelly be there to cover this?

Marcus Forston needs to be on that banner, when was he drafted again?

The next time he's drafted will be the first time.

watch out ryan hill will come after you on twitter

With his Ol Captain Hook ***

Genius move by Golden to have them all declare to the college football world that they are staying at the University of Miami to finish what was left unfinished this season.

Advertisement
One thing I've been thinking though: assuming they are all coming back, was it Golden's idea to call a press conference to announce this? Did he tell them should to do it? Did he ask them how they would feel about it? Or was it their idea and they brought it to goldenmane? Seems like it would be strange in a way if goldenmane was just like "Oh, so you're all staying. Here's this great PR idea I have..."

One thing I've been thinking though: assuming they are all coming back, was it Golden's idea to call a press conference to announce this? Did he tell them they had to do it? Did he ask them how they would feel about it? Or was it their idea and they brought it to goldenmane? Seems like it would be strange in a way if goldenmane was just like "Oh, so you're all staying. Here's this great PR idea I have..."

Why? If their head coach thought it would help why wouldn't they be down to stand on stage say: "Did the Japanese have dinner with the U.S before they bombed Pearl Harbor? **** the NOA, it's all this U."

One thing I've been thinking though: assuming they are all coming back, was it Golden's idea to call a press conference to announce this? Did he tell them should to do it? Did he ask them how they would feel about it? Or was it their idea and they brought it to goldenmane? Seems like it would be strange in a way if goldenmane was just like "Oh, so you're all staying. Here's this great PR idea I have..."

Next weekend is big. NCAA knows this. We know this. There needs to be other news to report just in case there isn't good news to report. If there is good news to report then it's a double **** you to nevin wearing knee pads shapiro.

One thing I've been thinking though: assuming they are all coming back, was it Golden's idea to call a press conference to announce this? Did he tell them they had to do it? Did he ask them how they would feel about it? Or was it their idea and they brought it to goldenmane? Seems like it would be strange in a way if goldenmane was just like "Oh, so you're all staying. Here's this great PR idea I have..."

Why? If their head coach thought it would help why wouldn't they be down to stand on stage say: "Did the Japanese have dinner with the U.S before they bombed Pearl Harbor? **** the NOA, it's all this U."

I agree with the move entirely. I think that if what we assume is going to happen happens it's going to be an awesome moment. Just the concept of a semi-choreographed presser starring players is really novel, as far as I can tell...

Advertisement
Back