Helfrich at Miami last week

there should be a litmus test to post on this site. if you (a) believe Richt is going to relinquish play calling duties in the short or medium term, (b) think an on-campus stadium is feasible or (c) refer to Michael Irvin Jr. as "Irving", you should be banned for life.

Well I think there should be a litmus test - and if your name starts with "RSA," you should be required to stick your head in the toilet and flush.

you are a smart ****. your originality is awesome, break the glass y metete el dedo en el culo y despues en la boca.

Advertisement
there should be a litmus test to post on this site. if you (a) believe Richt is going to relinquish play calling duties in the short or medium term, (b) think an on-campus stadium is feasible or (c) refer to Michael Irvin Jr. as "Irving", you should be banned for life.

Well I think there should be a litmus test - and if your name starts with "RSA," you should be required to stick your head in the toilet and flush.

you are a smart ****. your originality is awesome, break the glass y metete el dedo en el culo y despues en la boca.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

You and the other kiddies who think they know the standard by which we all should post.

Past' zabej, padla jebanaja. Passossee mayee yaitsa.

I think that about covers it.

I'd love him as OC if he were an option. He was a great OC under Chip Kelly. His offenses as head coach were pretty good too, even in his last 2 years without Chip Kelly's players. His problem as head coach was that longtime DC Nick Aliotti retired after 2014, and he hired crud as DC after that (Don Pellum, Brady Hoke.)

Last edited:
Honestly I doubt he'll become Miami OC. Coaches visit each other all the time. I'm pretty sure he's unemployed and still living off his Oregon buyout, so it's not like Helfrich has anything better to do.

If Richt wanted an OC he would have hired one already. Who hires new assistants in March?

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

You and the other kiddies who think they know the standard by which we all should post.

I want you both to know that Eep Opp Ork Ah Ah

Advertisement
My guess is Helfrich is there to learn from Richt a lot more than Richt is there to learn from Helfrich

I really feel like Richt is wanting to transition into an offense closer to what Clemson runs

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That can't be the case....Sitkowski said that one of the reasons he committed to Miami is so he can run a pro style offense...I don't want anything close to a Clemson offense....you see what that does to qbs at the next level....

Yea, who would want to win 11 or 12 games a year maybe a national contender every year because of what that does to a QB in the NFL. Instead we will be completely content being mediocre as long as our QB does great in the NFL. So much logic it hurts!

Were you not around when Miami dominated from 2000 to 2003? Go back and watch the tape....the offensive system does not guarantee 11 or 12 wins....coaching and PLAYERS do....Ask Pete Carroll about offensive systems....he had 5 star talent....stop correlating the two together.....

Advertisement

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Is that a ******* Fred Flintstone reference? If it is I'm gonna go ahead and Knight you.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Is that a ******* Fred Flintstone reference? If it is I'm gonna go ahead and Knight you.
Jetsons, I believe.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

I just didn't type it out in Cryllic.

Advertisement
Back