Hearing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe it’s a warning but I doubt he would straight drop a 5 star kid over a visit. But t

Absolutely!! I’m just saying it’s highly unlikely.
I’m all for the Washington official visit.
Kendall davis seems like he got the green light and will be taking his spot

Advertisement
So we gunna actually finish relatively strong in recruiting even though we sucked ***?

...guess we're lucky FSU sucks even more *** and hasn't hired a new coach yet...

Only reason I could conjure up why is that some of these kids legit think they could start as true freshman. Staff must be selling the **** out of that and it must be sticking when you're 6-6.

Only reason I could conjure up why is that some of these kids legit think they could start as true freshman. Staff must be selling the **** out of that and it must be sticking when you're 6-6.

That is what the staff is selling. Also selling they dont have any leaders and are looking for a class with all leaders. I believe every commit is a Captain at their HS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why does everyone think they can't bring in an additional cornerback to go with Fred Davis?
Because they dont have alot of spots left.... if you look at their class their being utmost selective... and to drop a quick offer to Dennis with greenlight has to mean either someone was dropped or has possibly flipped

Advertisement
Back