DDE9AC66-2D19-4829-ADE0-494180A97657.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 458
  • BD378FFC-BEED-4F67-BFE0-0258490DC58E.jpeg
    BD378FFC-BEED-4F67-BFE0-0258490DC58E.jpeg
    270.6 KB · Views: 443
  • 1AF8F27E-A8A3-451D-93B0-09A5F3383DD3.jpeg
    1AF8F27E-A8A3-451D-93B0-09A5F3383DD3.jpeg
    235.5 KB · Views: 450
Hmmm... my opinion that if Miami had to choose between Cristobal or Diaz was predicated on Cristobal's recruiting abilities. Both are tremendous corches, but I figured that a corch who can recruit can still fall *** backwards into success if he gets enough elite talent and stays out of the way. However, if Manny Diaz learned the ways of subtle corruption and shady deals in smoke-filled rooms from Papi Diaz and somehow lands these dudes, then I might have to rethink my opinion even after a 6-7 season.

Some of of y'all already fell for it, some of ya'll want to fall for it. Don't fall for it please. This site sucks when people get their hopes up for nothing. Just chillax. If we flip a guy like FD then celebrate but for now remember 6-6, FIU, & Duke. Those are 3 reasons of many why it's not happening.

Now Greene is possible but don't go overboard. Make the staff prove it b4 ya'll jump out the window 🤣🤣🤣. ****'s crazy. I'll admit I got excited a little bit but then I remembered this is silly season.

Advertisement
Hmmm... my opinion that if Miami had to choose between Cristobal or Diaz was predicated on Cristobal's recruiting abilities. Both are tremendous corches, but I figured that a corch who can recruit can still fall *** backwards into success if he gets enough elite talent and stays out of the way. However, if Manny Diaz learned the ways of subtle corruption and shady deals in smoke-filled rooms from Papi Diaz and somehow lands these dudes, then I might have to rethink my opinion even after a 6-7 season.
This is what I've always said....if we had a top five class I can deal with this year cause of the hopes of the new elite class. Without an elite class there is no hope

Has to close

Some of of y'all already fell for it, some of ya'll want to fall for it. Don't fall for it please. This site sucks when people get their hopes up for nothing. Just chillax. If we flip a guy like FD then celebrate but for now remember 6-6, FIU, & Duke. Those are 3 reasons of many why it's not happening.

Now Greene is possible but don't go overboard. Make the staff prove it b4 ya'll jump out the window 🤣🤣🤣. ****'s crazy. I'll admit I got excited a little bit but then I remembered this is silly season.

Why do you feel the need to tell people how to feel.

If they want to get excited let them get excited.

Advertisement

Bruh that was the last 2 ******* weeks.

This is this ******* week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back