Hearing some rumors about Bo Scarbrough to UM.

Advertisement
Ms Miyayo ‏@MsMiyayo305 44s
S/O 2 the screenshot some1 jus text me of @CanesInSight calling me ugly Brock, 1JamaicanCane, PunciCane, orange&green84 internet tough guys

LMAO Someone on this site is a giant ******* ***** ***** same dude who sent her links to me bashing her and my twitter @. She's not going to **** you dude. You're not a black, 17-year old, 5-Star running back. Get over it and stop running to her every time someone talks **** about her.

Advertisement
S/O 2 the screenshot some1 jus text me of @CanesInSight calling me ugly Brock, 1JamaicanCane, PunciCane, orange&green84 internet tough guys

LMAO Someone on this site is a giant ****ING **** **** same dude who sent her links to me bashing her and my twitter @. She's not going to **** you dude. You're not a black, 17-year old, 5-Star running back. Get over it and stop running to her every time someone talks **** about her.

Some fellas just p***y whipped. Just laugh it off like I did. Jimmies were definitely rustled.

LMAO Someone on this site is a giant ****ING **** **** same dude who sent her links to me bashing her and my twitter @. She's not going to **** you dude. You're not a black, 17-year old, 5-Star running back. Get over it and stop running to her every time someone talks **** about her.

Some fellas just p***y whipped. Just laugh it off like I did. Jimmies were definitely rustled.

When she @ me on twitter I just hit her with the "LOL" and blocked her. Just letting whatever dude it is on here, who gets butt hurt when we talk about her, know that he's a *****.

Last edited:
Had to Google her twitter to see what the hub bub was all about....good lord I regret that

And whoever screen shot that to her beats off every night to scissor hands

Advertisement

When she @ me on twitter I just hit her with the "LOL" and blocked her. Just letting whatever dude it is on here who gets butt hurt when we talk about her that he's a ****.

I support your cause. Definitely a ***** move for someone to tattle. But I find it amusing if anything. :fistbump:

I HIGHLY doubt this, BUT....

AG does have something to sell these backs now. WE had two coming in, and now only 1. We can sell "Duke is coming back from injury, Dallas may switch positions, Yearby is coming back from injury, we have early playing time, you will almost certainly be seeing carries as a Frosh".
This makes sense

Advertisement
While I appreciate the CanesInsight board members opinions and freedom of speech, I'd like to ask you all politely to stop calling me a hoe. Call me ugly all you want because I've never thought of myself as attractive either, but the "hoe" thing has to go.

The kids follow me because they saw me make one of those dumb avi pics for my cousin... And then his teammate.. And then it snowballed. As I've commented several times, "my entire DM box is filled with 'PLEASE MAKE ME ONE'".

That being said, the pedo comment is also humorous. Most of you follow the same kids I do. You're better/different than me, how? Oh. Because some of them follow me back. Gotcha.

I (try to) go to every Miami Hurricanes game, home & away. As some of you have claimed to stalk me, you'll notice I have pics/vids from almost every game this year on my IG. I love going to games, esp away games, because I get to meet people who love UM as much as I do. For a few of you who don't know me to bash me for no apparent reason is insulting and struck a nerve.

Can we all just bond over the fact we hate Q.W. and get along....

Thanks.

me

Advertisement
FWIW

Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 15h - Thanks to @AndrewSpiveyGC, I can confirm Alabama RB commit Bo Scarbrough did visit UM unofficially last night. #Canes #Alabama

Safid Deen ‏@Safid_Deen 15h - Alabama RB commit Bo Scarborough has 1 more official visit left but is unsure he will take it to Miami this upcoming weekend.

Didn't really understand this...

Cam Underwood ‏@UnderwoodSports 21h - Canesport also said Malik Rosier intimated that Scarborough plans to come back for an official visit next weekend (last visit before NSD).

While I appreciate the CanesInsight board members opinions and freedom of speech, I'd like to ask you all politely to stop calling me a hoe. Call me ugly all you want because I've never thought of myself as attractive either, but the "hoe" thing has to go.

The kids follow me because they saw me make one of those dumb avi pics for my cousin... And then his teammate.. And then it snowballed. As I've commented several times, "my entire DM box is filled with 'PLEASE MAKE ME ONE'".

That being said, the pedo comment is also humorous. Most of you follow the same kids I do. You're better/different than me, how? Oh. Because some of them follow me back. Gotcha.

I (try to) go to every Miami Hurricanes game, home & away. As some of you have claimed to stalk me, you'll notice I have pics/vids from almost every game this year on my IG. I love going to games, esp away games, because I get to meet people who love UM as much as I do. For a few of you who don't know me to bash me for no apparent reason is insulting and struck a nerve.

Can we all just bond over the fact we hate Q.W. and get along....

Thanks.

me

488.gif

Advertisement
Back