Hearing some rumors about Bo Scarbrough to UM.

Advertisement
I don't know what's funnier - this thread or to the renewed interest in Sony thread.

Advertisement
Pete, if you can confirm, it's my understanding he made as unofficial visit to UM this weekend. Thanks.

480.gif

Felix, welcome to this site. Pay no attention to the majority that post here. Many are quite ignorant about UM and recruiting...

As I understand it, Bo came in Saturday for an unofficial and that he is coming next weekend on a official. Lets hope that's the case...

Pete, if you can confirm, it's my understanding he made as unofficial visit to UM this weekend. Thanks.

Advertisement

What's up Felix, tell all these mofos ************ for clowning you earlier this month . You're already more legit than Gary Furburger

Last edited by a moderator:
I HIGHLY doubt this, BUT....

AG does have something to sell these backs now. WE had two coming in, and now only 1. We can sell "Duke is coming back from injury, Dallas may switch positions, Yearby is coming back from injury, we have early playing time, you will almost certainly be seeing carries as a Frosh".

He had the opportunity to sell all of those factors at various points this fall and/or spring, yet Miami could only get 1 RB to bite, and that's because of Coley. Not sure why they should be a reason for optimism now when trying to flip a kid from a school whose last three starting RB's have gone 1st round.

LULZ at a dude whose family lives in Tuscaloosa actually ditching Bama. They better have a plan to follow him to UM if he comes here because they won't last in Tuscaloosa.

LULZ at a dude whose family lives in Tuscaloosa actually ditching Bama. They better have a plan to follow him to UM if he comes here because they won't last in Tuscaloosa.

Great point, it could ugly for them. But then again bama fans will just make a reason why chose UM over Bama. But again great point.

Go Canes

Advertisement
in Miami: local 5 star recruit flips on Miami and goes somewhere else..we bash them on twitter

in Alabama: local 5 star recruit flips on Alabama and goes somewhere else.. he and his family is put on every persons hit list and actually hunted down.

just the fact that Bo is considering and official visit to Miami a family member has already been kidnaped.

I HIGHLY doubt this, BUT....

AG does have something to sell these backs now. WE had two coming in, and now only 1. We can sell "Duke is coming back from injury, Dallas may switch positions, Yearby is coming back from injury, we have early playing time, you will almost certainly be seeing carries as a Frosh".

He had the opportunity to sell all of those factors at various points this fall and/or spring, yet Miami could only get 1 RB to bite, and that's because of Coley. Not sure why they should be a reason for optimism now when trying to flip a kid from a school whose last three starting RB's have gone 1st round.

Like I said WAY back when I made that post, and I remain of the thought where I HIGHLY doubt this is going to happen, but I dont agree with your summation.

For one thing, we had TWO RBs committed in this class until recently. Secondly, Yearby's injury didnt happen until the end of the season. So AG did NOT have that to sell most of the fall. For any recruit looking, we had two very good RBs committed, one of them a 5 star elite RB prospect from So Fla. He subsequently was injured and is out or Spring, and the other one bolted for UF. So now, we have Duke coming back from injury, and the only other RB we signed is also coming back from injury. That leaves Gus Edwards, and a converted DB who many feel will end up at Slot WR at some point. Any recruit who may be looking to jump to another program late, that can help them see the field early, would be stupid NOT to at least look at us right now.

Finally, you dont know how long AG has been working on this kid. For all we know they have been in this kid's ear for months, and keeping it quiet. They have done this EVERY year. The fact that this kid showed up here on his own dime for an unofficial visit, means there is more than just a casual interest. For WHATEVER reason, they have got this kid thinking. IF he DOES take an OV, things might get VERY interesting. I still think its a HUGE longshot that we can steal this kid, but him coming here on his own, and if he follows that up with an unofficial, then there is a chance. May not be much, but its something. Nothing surprises me in recruiting anymore.

In light of the past month of the season, bowl game downer, Coach Al and the psu mess, the cook swing-and-a-miss, we deserve another L. McCoy-type signing day surprise ('cept this time he actually enrolls and plays ball for um) with this kid.

Advertisement
OP just read the article on Rivals that he was on an UNOFFICIAL...but nothing is immanent...its good to be in the discussion
but would more so rather see the flip in the long run..

Not sure that ****'s healthy, but how insane would it be if SoFla had the same attitude....

Advertisement
Back