Hearing some rumors about Bo Scarbrough to UM.

felix

Freshman
I have read a few things lately about Scarbrough and heard a few guys on the radio around the country saying UM is after this back out of Bradenton, Fl. Any news or confirmation about Bo Scarbrough?

Advertisement
I have read a few things lately about Scarbrough and heard a few guys on the radio around the country saying UM is after this back out of Bradenton, Fl. Any news or confirmation about Bo Scarbrough?

I hate to be the bearer if bad news but we are not in he position to flip players from dominant programs just not yet. Do not waste your time this?

Advertisement
Sounds like you don't know anything, yet you provided a very misleading title to your thread. You're violating D$'s rule, son.

Advertisement
The same person claiming to be Alex Collins gf last year talks about him all the time on twitter. Maybe this time she closes...

Advertisement
They are showing him as a soft verbal on the Alabama site as of today. This was mentioned during the Under Armour game after Leonard Fournette committed to L$U on air. They thought he was looking at L$U and that the Fournette committment might drive him elsewhere and the recruiting guy said UM. Just asking, long time Cane fan, not a troll, new to this site, hoping it's better than Canestime.

he was welcoming lane kiffen to roll tide on twitter so doubt it.

I know what I heard, which is probably about the same for most posts. Just asking for confirmation from anyone else, sorry if you're having a bad day.

Sounds like you don't know anything, yet you provided a very misleading title to your thread. You're violating D$'s rule, son.

Doesn't look like much of a baller

295.jpg

Advertisement
I HIGHLY doubt this, BUT....

AG does have something to sell these backs now. WE had two coming in, and now only 1. We can sell "Duke is coming back from injury, Dallas may switch positions, Yearby is coming back from injury, we have early playing time, you will almost certainly be seeing carries as a Frosh".

Advertisement
Back