Hearing some rumors about Bo Scarbrough to UM.

Advertisement
Ms Miyayo ‏@MsMiyayo305 44s
S/O 2 the screenshot some1 jus text me of @CanesInSight calling me ugly Brock, 1JamaicanCane, PunciCane, orange&green84 internet tough guys

Why you all dissing ole girl man?

I dont care how we get these cats here man. Some of them like that older stuff. She can be our version of Kim Dunbar. LOL.

Advertisement
i saw... I didn't even know until he GOT to Miami and that was like 7/8 last night. They're retarded

About Bo lol she was talking him up

Advertisement
S/O 2 the screenshot some1 jus text me of @CanesInSight calling me ugly Brock, 1JamaicanCane, PunciCane, orange&green84 internet tough guys

This is the 2nd time today some tweeted about this board today

This sites big on twitter its the truth thats why everbody should be careful what they say but they never are

Back on the main topic, I read somewhere that Bo is maybe a LB recruit @ Bama, which could explain how Al was able to sneak in with promises at RB. Bama is loaded at RB, and we're not! Put in work, Al!!!

Advertisement
LULZ at a dude whose family lives in Tuscaloosa actually ditching Bama. They better have a plan to follow him to UM if he comes here because they won't last in Tuscaloosa.

Not sure that ****'s healthy, but how insane would it be if SoFla had the same attitude....

I love that attitude Some of the saps on this board think our fans are rough on players and corches, but they're clueless as to what goes on in real college football towns like Tuscaloosa.

Advertisement

Getting called out by a groupie = me...

484.gif

Advertisement
Back