Hearing some rumors about Bo Scarbrough to UM.

I'm not believing this hype

He tweeted a week ago that he is solid and he always post stuff about Bama

I think he's just flirting

Bama mods on 247 think so too

Advertisement
As stated by other posters, landing this guy would make us all forget about Cook. This guy is super big time. Hopefully it works out. He would instantly become the second back behind Duke.

No. Duke would be the change of pace to this guy. I would get them equal touches.

Scarborough = the workhorse we've needed.

Line up Scarborough in the backfield along with Duke on occasion.Bo as the lead blocker as well.

Also line up Scarborough as an H back with Duke in the backfield.

Last edited:
I'm not believing this hype

He tweeted a week ago that he is solid and he always post stuff about Bama

I think he's just flirting

Bama mods on 247 think so too

I doubt anyone here "believing" anything.
You cant' deny though the interest he has is genuine if he visits two weekends in a row, one visit is on his own dime.

Advertisement
We should cut off Gus' head atop the Schwartz center to appease Bo and give a sacrifice to the Gods.

Little harsh on Gus there, don't ya think. Would you sell out your brother?

If my brother was a talentless running back, and the removal of his head ensured we'd land Bo, then I'd say "pass me that machete', chump" quicker than you could butter your toast, pal.

If you want to be a running back and Coach Saben says your a LB'er, you will NEVER carry the ball. NEVER
I think he has some serious thinking to do. If he will accept playing LB'er, than he's Bama all the way. If he wants to be a RB, he's a Cane.
Plane and simple

Advertisement
Weren't you talking up Dillard before he got booted?

It is what it is. Don't catch feelings.

Maybe Bo is just flirting with us, BUT when a beautiful chick rubs up against you, even though you know she isn't going home with you there is no way in **** you make her stop.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's ******* snow everywhere here in Tuscaloosa today. If I had the opportunity, my *** would be on a beach somewhere warm. Regardless of where my family is.

Advertisement
Back