Hearing rumors

Interesting if true. I'd love to have the kid. For those pointing to his stats yesterday, you bring him in because he has potential and he adds more comp to next year's QB race.

Advertisement
Interesting if true. I'd love to have the kid. For those pointing to his stats yesterday, you bring him in because he has potential and he adds more comp to next year's QB race.

You don't need to explain yourself to anyone who is making judgments on a kid based on six attempted passes in a blowout.

About Jacib Coker transferring to Miami from FSU. He's real tight with coley and he wouldn't need to sit out because he would have already graduated

707.gif

Leave it to us to crown a backup FSU QB who nobody has ever saw play a game...Gee whiz

I don't think anyone is crowning him anything. There's a good chance he wouldn't even start next year.

But at the end of the day, you can never have enough upperclassmen QB's with talent. What if Williams gets hurt? What if Kaaya doesn't come and Olsen doesn't look good in camp.

It's too important a position to NOT scour the earth for additional quality options in a year where we will be making a transition to a new qb regardless.

Advertisement
I'm trying to figure out why everyone's so hyped here. Why do we think Coker's good?

I suspect its because Winston wasnt named the starter until very late in the process, which theoretically means Coker was good enough to push him.

You don't need to explain yourself to anyone who is making judgments on a kid based on six attempted passes in a blowout.

With the third string OL and skill players. Plus an int off a dropped pass

Advertisement
I'm trying to figure out why everyone's so hyped here. Why do we think Coker's good?

Too early to hate him. Wait until he gets on the roster first.

But just in case, I'm reserving the Jacory Coker nickname for after his first INT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back