Hearing rumors

canegang3

Freshman
About Jacib Coker transferring to Miami from FSU. He's real tight with coley and he wouldn't need to sit out because he would have already graduated

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he graduates can he go to any school? Could FSU block it since we are in the same conference? What is his skill set like?

Renfrow transferred In conference and we play them.

Anyone know the rule? Can schools block guys thats already graduated?

Advertisement
I believe the rule is he would have to be a 5th year senior next year to be able to transfer without sitting.

I believe the rule is he would have to be a 5th year senior next year to be able to transfer without sitting.

I thought it was you had to be graduated and the school your going to offers a major that the prior doesn't.

I don't think it matters if you're a fifth year Senior, not positive though.

Advertisement

I'm not sure about that. Danny O'Brien transferred to Wisconsin after 3 years at Maryland and didn't have to sit.

Clint Trickett is also currently a RS Jr at WVU and playing. He didnt have to sit out at all because he had graduated already

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure rule is if you've graduated and school you attend doesn't have the graduate degree you want to pursue you can transfer without sitting out to a school that offers the graduate program.

Advertisement
Back