Heard getting yearby in wasn't exactly a walk in the park...

Advertisement
I caught tons of **** for raising concerns about Yearby not getting in.

The sorority sisters on here got together and negged me for questioning why they have not arrived on campus.

:nelsonhaha: @ those clowns.

Advertisement
If we aren't going to get many of the south florida studs anyways; we need to rebrand ourselves as Stanford east IMHO.

Stanford is the most highly regarded university of all BCS level schools. It is an elite top 10 at worst academic institution.

Miami is a top 50 institution, with a ceiling around 40, that is behind multiple schools in its own division academically (Duke, Wake, UNC, and GT are all academically superior, just in the coastal). There is no way we could ever survive attempting to recruit as "Stanford East".

The sorority sisters on here got together and negged me for questioning why they have not arrived on campus.

What exactly was your reasoning for questioning? If you questioned Darling as well are they half-justified in negging you? If Yearby enrolls tomorrow was their negging full on justified? As long as the kid is in by the 23rd what exactly are you celebrating?

Advertisement

What exactly was your reasoning for questioning? If you questioned Darling as well are they half-justified in negging you? If Yearby enrolls tomorrow was their negging full on justified? As long as the kid is in by the 23rd what exactly are you celebrating?

Reason for questioning: Telly being in Yearby's ear. While many on here were unaware, others were fully aware, hence my post, and hence the abundance of questions about.... wait for it...

Yearby enrolling.

And I am not "celebrating" a thing.

I want to win as bad as the next man.

I just can't stand when dip **** posters "neg" others for expressing POVs (that they may disagree with).

So, yes, I will bump and mock these guys a bit.

Funny how a few of them even deleted their initial responses to me, :nelsonhaha:

Funny stuff.

Funny stuff.

Now this is funny!

271.gif

Advertisement
The reason why Yearby picked Miami was Coach Coley is very close to one of his mentors. That hasn't changed. No worries.

All that matters is that he is in.

Respectfully disagree. IF a brand-name national stud like Joe Yearby had some hiccups getting in, this needs to be examined and addressed. You can't take the "all's we'll that ends well" approach until it loses us a recruit (or another recruit if you believe some Powell stories).

Advertisement
Gotta be the South Florida school system. Berrios from OOS and his enrollment went flawless.

Advertisement
Back