Heard getting yearby in wasn't exactly a walk in the park...

caneaddict

Senior
and through no fault of his...UM better tighten up for August, or we may have more casualties...need to start catering to these kids a little more, and coaches/team admin need to start managing player expectations better if the school's gonna be a clusterphuck pain in the ***

Advertisement
If we aren't going to get many of the south florida studs anyways; we need to rebrand ourselves as Stanford east IMHO.

Wouldn't doubt it. He can walk into any other school in Florida with his transcript and be admitted on the spot but UM has to make **** difficult.

Advertisement
Just happy he made it in. He's an early enrolle, worst case scenario he would have had to wait until summer, or I guess he could've gone elsewhere and then we would have been screwed.

I've heard several places it was admin issues and that it's what f*cked up the Powell situation or at least exacerbated it. Some with more insight that I have have said that its being addressed so hopefully this will get fixed ASAP.

any word on how long it will take for him to heal up and he will be able to practice again

Advertisement
What is going on here? Is it UM not properly communicating to recruits leaving for last minute holdups or recruits not doing there part to get UM needed materials in a timely fashion?

Advertisement
What is going on here? Is it UM not properly communicating to recruits leaving for last minute holdups or recruits not doing there part to get UM needed materials in a timely fashion?

Sounds to me some ***** up with admissions on administrative paperwork. Maybe things not being processed on time, etc. I would not be surpised if it IS ultimately because the kids are not following through and doing what they are supposed to do w/r/t the paperwork, BUT.... that is probably something the staff can address by having someone hold their hands more and make sure everythign is done so there are no ***** ups. Bigger programs probably have more people in their ADs that take care of these things.

Advertisement
Won't lose any recruits over it in August. They will all have already signed. It's just an issue for the early enrollees.

and through no fault of his...UM better tighten up for August, or we may have more casualties...need to start catering to these kids a little more, and coaches/team admin need to start managing player expectations better if the school's gonna be a clusterphuck pain in the ***

So where was the non issue with Guys like berrios Harris young and KC?

Maybe you can shed a little more light on the Yearby situation.

Was he thinking of leaving Um?

All that matters is that he is in.

Not to many of these porsters.

What a dumb thing to say. Just because we don't like Golden doesn't mean we hope that elite recruits don't get admitted.

Your negative attitude toward Golden is not helping us get elite recruits. Many of them read these boards and you all are stirring up negative thoughts about a coach they will be playing for.

The thing I think is even more hilarious is you all think your opinion matters to the administration about Golden. The board of trustees do not read these boards.

The only ones you are hurting is yourself by negatively effecting recruits.

I would say boycott games to show the administration you are upset but you all don't go to games anyway.

You all are just Internet bullies or Trolls, so which one is it?

Advertisement
Back