Head Coach Candidates?

Advertisement
Nobody worth their salt wants to deal with the bs that comes with this gig. That’s why when / if manny is hired you’ll head the same names on the “ wish list “.

Plus you have an administration that’s never cared about having a top shelf program. So we’ll likely keeping making bad hires. Until there’s a drastic change of attitude this is what we are. 8-11 win team , that'll recruit in the 10-15 range and need to out talent people to make up for coaching. Ive accepted this awhile ago. You should too.

Advertisement
Nobody worth their salt wants to deal with the bs that comes with this gig. That’s why when / if manny is hired you’ll head the same names on the “ wish list “.

Plus you have an administration that’s never cared about having a top shelf program. So we’ll likely keeping making bad hires. Until there’s a drastic change of attitude this is what we are. 8-11 win team , that'll recruit in the 10-15 range and need to out talent people to make up for coaching. Ive accepted this awhile ago. You should too.
I’ve accepted it but I will continue to harp on the same problem.

This isn't just about Alabama... It's about Everytime we play a big game or go against a quality opponent, Manny Diaz gets taken to school in coaching
It’s not just the big games, either. We ******* lost to FIU, Duke and La Tech in the same season! We’ve had 3 of the worst losses in history under this guy. He’s 14-11 in his first 25 games. It’s not just the big games. He’s an absolute failure.

Manny Diaz led teams play their worst football in the biggest moments, so in my opinion its only a matter of when not if he gets canned and we start to look for a HC. Who would you guys like to see as a possible HC after Diaz? Here is a small list

Clemson OC Tony Elliott
Notre Dame DC Marcus Freeman
Alabama OC Bill O'Brien
Jeremy Chadwell Coastal Carolina HC
Luke Fickell Cincinnati Head Coach
Huge Freeze Liberty HC
Billy Napier ULL Head Coach
Dan Lenning Georgia DC
Jim Leonhard Wisconsin DC
Eric Beinimey Chiefs OC
Joe Brady Carolina Panthers OC
Byron Leftwitch Bucs OC

Any others??
ANYONE who Joe Moglia recommends (Coastal Carolina)

Advertisement
As long as Flake is here Manny ain’t going anywhere.He will give Manny EVERY opportunity to succeed to prove he didn’t fck the hire up.

Only way Manny leaves is if Fkake is canned and the next guy makes the move.

Until then get used to the same ole same ole…

him failing multiple times at other school doesn’t bother you?

Every situation is different and he didn’t fail at FAU

Him going 7-6 at Tennessee in one season wasn’t a failure either, that program is a dumpster fire.

He had USC rolling that one season and then the program got sanctioned, nothing to do with him. Loss of 15+ scholarships will hurt anyone

We will have to take a risk on a coach, no polished coach is coming here

So Miami as we new it is dead…

Advertisement
I think we need to bring in a no nonsense coach who will ride these players. I’m thinking Marrone or Bielema. Both have won in college, both are known for being hard on their players and both are actually good coaches.

Manny Diaz led teams play their worst football in the biggest moments, so in my opinion its only a matter of when not if he gets canned and we start to look for a HC. Who would you guys like to see as a possible HC after Diaz? Here is a small list

Clemson OC Tony Elliott
Notre Dame DC Marcus Freeman
Alabama OC Bill O'Brien
Jeremy Chadwell Coastal Carolina HC
Luke Fickell Cincinnati Head Coach
Huge Freeze Liberty HC
Billy Napier ULL Head Coach
Dan Lenning Georgia DC
Jim Leonhard Wisconsin DC
Eric Beinimey Chiefs OC
Joe Brady Carolina Panthers OC
Byron Leftwitch Bucs OC

Any others??

I want a proven giant killer. You need someone who gives zero f#cks about who the coach on the other sideline is. Also, no HCs learning on the job, which would be the case with a good % of the guys you listed. I also want an offensive guru. There is a current SEC HC that once said he had access to the players that the Miami Hurricanes have, he'd "never lose a game again." He also has more upsets of top 25 teams than any coach in cfb by an order of magnitude. This particular gentleman also interviewed for the job twice and the UM decision makers twice decided he didn't have the "yes man" personality they wanted, which means he is the exact guy we need to tell Flake James where he stands in the pecking order.

Sucking_leech.jpg

I am also willing to take another offensive minded SEC HC that has a controversial personality and who enjoys poking Saban in the eye.

Advertisement
I want a proven giant killer. You need someone who gives zero f#cks about who the coach on the other sideline is. Also, no HCs learning on the job, which would be the case with a good % of the guys you listed. I also want an offensive guru. There is a current SEC HC that once said he had access to the players that the Miami Hurricanes have, he'd "never lose a game again." He also has more upsets of top 25 teams than any coach in cfb by an order of magnitude. This particular gentleman also interviewed for the job twice and the UM decision makers twice decided he didn't have the "yes man" personality they wanted, which means he is the exact guy we need to tell Flake James where he stands in the pecking order.

View attachment 153558

I am also willing to take another offensive minded SEC HC that has a controversial personality and who enjoys poking Saban in the eye.
Mullet recruits like ****, if that’s who you are talking about - no thanks.

I still can't believe we didn't even do a coaching search. WTF was that dumb puzzy Blake thinking.

Advertisement
Back