Head Coach Candidates?

Mackmiller974

All ACC
Manny Diaz led teams play their worst football in the biggest moments, so in my opinion its only a matter of when not if he gets canned and we start to look for a HC. Who would you guys like to see as a possible HC after Diaz? Here is a small list

Clemson OC Tony Elliott
Notre Dame DC Marcus Freeman
Alabama OC Bill O'Brien
Jeremy Chadwell Coastal Carolina HC
Luke Fickell Cincinnati Head Coach
Huge Freeze Liberty HC
Mark Stoops Kentucky HC
Billy Napier ULL Head Coach
Dan Lenning Georgia DC
Jim Leonhard Wisconsin DC
Eric Beinimey Chiefs OC
Joe Brady Carolina Panthers OC
Byron Leftwitch Bucs OC

Any others??

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bring me Zo Highsmith and we'll go from there
Agree with this. Out Blake.

Bring in Zo . Someone from the fam, who has the inherent passion for the program. Blake is just an employee trying to stay gainfully employed. Zo is member of the family, who takes the success and standards of Miami more personal.

Agree with this. Out Blake.

Bring in Zo . Someone from the fam, who has the inherent passion for the program. Blake is just an employee trying to stay gainfully employed. Zo is member of the family, who takes the success and standards of Miami more personal.
Tbh it's not about him being an alum, his resume as an nfl front office executive speaks for itself. But yeah, his no nonsense attitude is what we need. Too many unqualified nice guys running around this program. Miami has thrived the most with leaders who bring discipline & accountability first and foremost.

Advertisement
Manny Diaz led teams play their worst football in the biggest moments, so in my opinion its only a matter of if not when we start to look for a HC. Who would you guys like to see as a possible HC after Diaz? Here is a small list

Clemson OC Tony Elliott
Alabama OC Bill O'Brien
Huge Freeze Liberty HC
Dan Lenning Georgia DC
Eric Beinimey Chiefs OC
Byron Leftwitch Bucs OC

Any others??
Rod Carey Temple HC :ROFLMAO:

Tbh it's not about him being an alum, his resume as an nfl front office executive speaks for itself. But yeah, his no nonsense attitude is what we need. Too many unqualified nice guys running around this program. Miami has thrived the most with leaders who bring discipline & accountability first and foremost.
Oh no, I definitely agree with this. We can't just take any alum off the street. But his pedigree + his roots are exactly what this program needs.

Advertisement
Manny Diaz led teams play their worst football in the biggest moments, so in my opinion its only a matter of if not when we start to look for a HC. Who would you guys like to see as a possible HC after Diaz? Here is a small list

Clemson OC Tony Elliott
Alabama OC Bill O'Brien
Huge Freeze Liberty HC
Dan Lenning Georgia DC
Eric Beinimey Chiefs OC
Byron Leftwitch Bucs OC

Any others??

Cross of Bienemy, O'Brien, Brady, and Leftwich. O'Brien is temporarily at Bama until a HC position reopens in the NFL. Texans FO is a joke and O'Brien took Houston to playoffs 4 times and won the AFC south each time. The other three are HC's in waiting.

As long as Blake James in house, you can pretty much cancel out any coordinator from an elite program. Not happening. His biggest profile hire, and I love him as an alum and good dude, was Richt. He was also coming off being fired from a job and had one foot in the door for retirement.

Advertisement
LMAO at Alonzo Highsmith as head coach or even AD.

Recruits would be like, who's this guy? He looks like my grandfather. Where has he coached? Who has he gotten drafted? What school did he run before here? Oh, he worked in an NFL office, in what capacity. Who is he again?

Love the guy, his passion, but sorry, I'll take a real AD. Someone with experience, you know on the job he would be doing. As a replacement for Manny, no way in ****.

Cross of Bienemy, O'Brien, Brady, and Leftwich. O'Brien is temporarily at Bama until a HC position reopens in the NFL. Texans FO is a joke and O'Brien took Houston to playoffs 4 times and won the AFC south each time. The other three are HC's in waiting.

As long as Blake James in house, you can pretty much cancel out any coordinator from an elite program. Not happening. His biggest profile hire, and I love him as an alum and good dude, was Richt. He was also coming off being fired from a job and had one foot in the door for retirement.
I don't think BOB will get a NFL HC gig anytime soon. I can see him getting an OC job but not HC. I personally think he would be our best HC since Butch and it wouldn't be close. His personality also might be a better fit in college like Saban was.

Advertisement
Back