He said , she said

Advertisement
He’s not wrong. He also probably got turned down. Both could be right.
If you don’t mind me asking, what’s the ideal timeline in hiring this AD? From what I’ve read it sounds like things should pick up with Mario after the PAC-12 Championship. I’m sure they want their AD announced along with Mario or before.

He knew he was a backup plan. Even the person who obviously knows him posting in multiple threads agreed with me. He wasn’t plan A or B and didn’t want to wait around. So he stepped aside.

Jen strawley or bust
Bust on Jen Strawley?

nikki haley club GIF

What debacle??? All your hearing is rumors… the process has being very tight lipped with zero leaks just like DMoney and Cribby and others have alluded too…

Problem is people are impatient. My buddy who I trust very much with info because he’s always spot on and doesn’t speak unless he knows it for a fact said the Brian Kelly stuff was in motion since last off season just for reference.
Spider-Man Reaction GIF

see post #93

Thank God for our insiders.

I also have to say that the Miami media is so incredibly pathetic, i can't stress this enough. Even most of the people on here started figuring out there were basically all fake leaks 5-6 days ago. How can you, when it's literally your profession, not figure that out?

The "journalists" being straight up used to leak fake info are either COMPLETE morons, or more likely, fine spreading lies to get more clicks and seem in the know (which is basically the one thing journalists are supposed to be moral about). It honestly is disgusting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What debacle??? All your hearing is rumors… the process has being very tight lipped with zero leaks just like DMoney and Cribby and others have alluded too…

Problem is people are impatient. My buddy who I trust very much with info because he’s always spot on and doesn’t speak unless he knows it for a fact said the Brian Kelly stuff was in motion since last off season just for reference.
I want to believe this but there are so many leakers involved with this UM deal. hard to believe that many leaks haven't happened this time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s keep in mind Turnkey is the #1 firm for placements in college sports. They are doing the heavy lifting. Plus Julio’s two advisors (Rudy and Joe)
Definitely. I mean more in the sense he is removing himself to allow more qualified people do the heavy lifting. That’s always a sign of a good leader. Utilize all of your resources to maximize efficiency. This is something Shalala never did, she tried to overqualify herself when it came to sports. So if the team Frenk assembled pulls off a major hire, he deserves credit for putting people in the right place. Likewise he deserves blame if they fail.

Advertisement
Thank God for our insiders.

I also have to say that the Miami media is so incredibly pathetic, i can't stress this enough. Even most of the people on here started figuring out there was basically all fake leaks 5-6 days ago. How can you, when it's literally your profession, not figure that out?

The "journalists" being straight up used to leak fake info are either COMPLETE morons, or more likely, fine spreading lies to get more clicks and seem in the know (which is basically the one thing journalists are supposed to be moral about). It honestly is disgusting.
Have you been in these Twitter spaces? It’s laughable

Advertisement
Back