He said , she said

Advertisement
Going through that right now!! I’m getting yelled at and the only info I’m getting is Nunez ain’t coming!
I feel your pain man. So far my wife now is fine. She’s also from another country and doesn’t get it at all. She just knows it’s a bunch of hombres who follow an American sports team. The only issue is when she saw booty gifs on my camera roll and I had to try to explain that to her.

Same thing happened to me.. my wife thought I was sneaky because with the AD search/ coaching search I was 24/7 on the phone and taking it to the bathroom refreshing every 5 seconds. I gave her my phone as well😂 and she was ****ed for like 2 hours. She even googled if Mario Cristobal was in fact in consideration for the Miami job LMAO.
My girl said you’re wasting this time and they’re going to bring Manny back and you’ll be screaming at the TV for another couple years! Girl , the Hudson is 100 yards away, stop that talk!!

Advertisement
I know it’s been reported by some people Nunez pulled out , as if he passed on the job. On my end that’s false, that comes from multiple people I trust.

I’m pretty sure the other people are getting their info from the Nunez side. I’m not even sure of how close he was to getting the job. It was definitely more bs being put out.

As I posted last night Miami is currently pushing for a power five Ad. If that is the AD Miami hires it’ll make it obvious Nunez was never the choice.

View attachment 164292
An ode to @IndayArtHauz is always appropriate.

I know it’s been reported by some people Nunez pulled out , as if he passed on the job. On my end that’s false, that comes from multiple people I trust.

I’m pretty sure the other people are getting their info from the Nunez side. I’m not even sure of how close he was to getting the job. It was definitely more bs being put out.

As I posted last night Miami is currently pushing for a power five Ad. If that is the AD Miami hires it’ll make it obvious Nunez was never the choice.

View attachment 164292
Out of curiousity…. How is Oregon’s AD? How is the Ole Miss AD?

And no, I have zero sauces.

Advertisement
I feel your pain man. So far my wife now is fine. She’s also from another country and doesn’t get it at all. She just knows it’s a bunch of hombres who follow an American sports team. The only issue is when she saw booty gifs on my camera roll and I had to try to explain that to her.
Sorry bruh.

Advertisement
This whole AD search debacle is what I expected with Frenk running the show.

What debacle??? All your hearing is rumors… the process has being very tight lipped with zero leaks just like DMoney and Cribby and others have alluded too…

Problem is people are impatient. My buddy who I trust very much with info because he’s always spot on and doesn’t speak unless he knows it for a fact said the Brian Kelly stuff was in motion since last off season just for reference.

Advertisement
My girlfriend, who doesn’t know **** about Italian sports let alone American ones, every night goes like that:

“You are on your orange and green site (this site)….again”

My lady: Miami again?

Me: Yeah, we're trying to hire a new coach.

Her: Do they still suck?

Me: Yes.

Her: Ha. Sportsballs.

Advertisement
Back