HBD Phillip Buchanon

Jock sniff much?
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
 
Would like to see him around the program more
Unfortunately, that's not gonna happen. He had a huge falling out with the program. (Not going to get into the reasoning) Don't get me wrong, he still loves UM....but he didn't even show up for his UM HOF Induction. I was supposed to sit as his table, but he called and said not to even bother coming, unless I was going to support the other recipients.
 
Unfortunately, that's not gonna happen. He had a huge falling out with the program. (Not going to get into the reasoning) Don't get me wrong, he still loves UM....but he didn't even show up for his UM HOF Induction. I was supposed to sit as his table, but he called and said not to even bother coming, unless I was going to support the other recipients.
**** man that sucks. I remember him going off on his Twitter account a few years ago. I can't remember if it was about Manny or Richt or Golden.
 
Back
Top