HBD Phillip Buchanon

Advertisement
Don't read it then F Boy.....Attention??...MFer please....How tf am I bragging about it by wishing him a HBD??...I've know @Brooklyndee since he was a frosh at UM...You too can go F yourself. Sounds like you're one little jealous c*nt...
Hermano... we've talked about this. Breathe...trust me I understand the frustration but not that serious to get any ogita over it.

Bring it on...
Im Not No Way GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
James was a safety...Loved him and his speed, but don't forget PBuch ran a 4.29 at the NFL combine.
Oh yes, of course. But James made his share a big plays, like his pick-6 against West Virginia, and in the national title game against Nebraska. I mentioned him because he’s sometimes forgotten as he wasn’t a first round pick and didn’t play (much) in the NFL.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was just on the phone with Butch. We disagreed about a particular blitz package the Canes used against Cookman so I conferenced in Jimmy who sided with Butch. I am going to ask Corey Chase what she thinks when we get drinks later tonight.

Some people love to drop names like they partied at Epstein Island🏝………

Advertisement
In his case Vaginal hairs....
Now that's hilarious! I don't post photos of me with all these former players looking for adulation, but then again, I'm secure in my manhood and what I've accomplished in life. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate your stories on occasion as you have insight most do people do not, but the constant "hey, look at me, I know (fill in player) gets old."

I was just on the phone with Butch. We disagreed about a particular blitz package the Canes used against Cookman so I conferenced in Jimmy who sided with Butch. I am going to ask Corey Chase what she thinks when we get drinks later tonight.

Some people love to drop names like they partied at Epstein Island🏝………
ROTFLMAO!!! Good one

Unfortunately, that's not gonna happen. He had a huge falling out with the program. (Not going to get into the reasoning) Don't get me wrong, he still loves UM....but he didn't even show up for his UM HOF Induction. I was supposed to sit as his table, but he called and said not to even bother coming, unless I was going to support the other recipients.
Is he now phillip BUFFanon

Advertisement
Back