HBD Phillip Buchanon

Advertisement
Advertisement
2001 1st Team AA (Corner Back)
2001 CFB STs Player Of The Year
2001 Finalist For Mosi Tatupu Award

@Brooklyndee ...just got off the phone with him, told him you send your best.
Why is this even a post? Just DM Brooklyndee for crying out loud. I've never seen someone who needs as much attention as you. We get it, you know a lot of former, and probably current, Canes, but why the need to always brag about it? ****, you must be really insecure dude. Like another poster stated, jock sniffer. I'm sure I'll get blasted for this and so be it. SMDH

Why is this even a post? Just DM Brooklyndee for crying out loud. I've never seen someone who needs as much attention as you. We get it, you know a lot of former, and probably current, Canes, but why the need to always brag about it? ****, you must be really insecure dude. Like another poster stated, jock sniffer. I'm sure I'll get blasted for this and so be it. SMDH
Don't read it then F Boy.....Attention??...MFer please....How tf am I bragging about it by wishing him a HBD??...I've know @Brooklyndee since he was a frosh at UM...You too can go F yourself. Sounds like you're one little jealous c*nt...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don't read it then F Boy.....Attention??...MFer please....How tf am I bragging about it by wishing him a HBD??...I've know @Brooklyndee since he was a frosh at UM...You too can go F yourself. Sounds like your one little jealous c*nt...
Wow, talk about name calling. Guess I hit a nerve. Great, you wished him a happy birthday and felt the need to make a post about it...wasn't that the point of the phone call? Anyone else name calls like you just did gets a ban, but because you're the Great SWFL nothing will happen. Have a great day. And jealous, not in the least bit, just think it's pathetic you name chase so much

Talk is cheap. Make that man a birthday meal.
intro-1648824153.jpg
What kind of cereal killer drawing of the Rock is that in your avatar?

Don't get me wrong, I support your Dexter-esque lifestyle of culling the herd....

Advertisement
What kind of cereal killer drawing of the Rock is that in your avatar? Don't get me wrong, I support your Dexter-esque lifestyle of culling the herd....
Easy. It was my first tattoo. In hindsight 12x15 across my back wasn’t the best choice but I love the free-hand look. Always get lots of looks at beach.

People love it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back