HBD Phillip Buchanon

Advertisement
I must be getting old and don’t know internet abbreviations. Had to scroll through the thread to see what HBD stood for.

Advertisement
Why is this even a post? Just DM Brooklyndee for crying out loud. I've never seen someone who needs as much attention as you. We get it, you know a lot of former, and probably current, Canes, but why the need to always brag about it? ****, you must be really insecure dude. Like another poster stated, jock sniffer. I'm sure I'll get blasted for this and so be it. SMDH
Don't read it then F Boy.....Attention??...MFer please....How tf am I bragging about it by wishing him a HBD??...I've know @Brooklyndee since he was a frosh at UM...You too can go F yourself. Sounds like you're one little jealous c*nt...
Honest man, this should be a one on one convo between you and Leon. Not for everyone. But you good dawg. You just love the Canes like all of us.

I must be getting old and don’t know internet abbreviations. Had to scroll through the thread to see what HBD stood for.

That is funny, but you definitely are not alone. I was scrolling through this thread reading some of the responses and realizing a bunch of these salty old ***** clearly didn't recognize the acronym.

You may be old, friend, but your patience tells me at least you're now salty... at least not yet, lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought it was a valid concern. I'll change my avatar to she/her for you. That's some 2nd grade schoolyard tactics. Nu
In his case Vaginal hairs....
It was catty. I appreciate the anecdotes, know that . We're around the same age so I get it. I'm day 7 in the hospital, got my official Cancer diagnosis and I was in a rotten mind set yesterday.

Just know I was actually trying to poke fun at it. No disrespect. Believe me. I don't know you, I do like to be a smart ***.

I thought it was a valid concern. I'll change my avatar to she/her for you. That's some 2nd grade schoolyard tactics. Nu

It was catty. I appreciate the anecdotes, know that . We're around the same age so I get it. I'm day 7 in the hospital, got my official Cancer diagnosis and I was in a rotten mind set yesterday.

Just know I was actually trying to poke fun at it. No disrespect. Believe me. I don't know you, I do like to be a smart ***.

**** man, wishing you the best. Keep your head up and stay positive!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back