HBD in Heaven, Sean Taylor

Jacolby dropped a potential TD in end zone but made up for it a few plays later with a nice catch and some YAC by cutting and making James Williams miss.

sounds like Arroyo is balling today. Will Mallory left practice earlier - no ne knows why.
Mallory got a call from Allen Iverson who told Will, " You're so good you don't need practice".

Advertisement
Can someone send me the the two-way audio/video link?

BigHairyChongo69 sent me a dm and I signed up (with my full bank account and credit card info) for CIS' subscription fee of $999/week, but I can't get the link to work.

Is anyone else having that problem?

I know, like the rest of you, the coaching staff will appreciate the timely inputs.

Word of advice....don't fall for any of that DM stuff unless it's from Whoopingcane.

Advertisement
4-star DE Jaquavious Russaw from Alabama
Ridiculously built for a rising senior he looks like he’s been in the S&C program a full year already, elite genetics for sure and a top 50 player in the country. As for James Smith, dude looks like his body could end up filling out like Jordan Davis’ from UGA. Slightly shorter at 6’4 (according to 247), but he’s a composite 5* for a reason

Advertisement
Advertisement
This pains me so much.

The Panthers dodged the Watson disaster (through no fault of their own - they were desperate for the sexual offender!) and now it seems they're locking in on Pickett.

Just wait a year and pick Big **** Van Dyke instead. He's a far better prospect.

Panthers have no chance anyways. It wouldn't matter if a 25 year old Joe Montana was qb1..maybe they can join the group of 5

Advertisement
This pains me so much.

The Panthers dodged the Watson disaster (through no fault of their own - they were desperate for the sexual offender!) and now it seems they're locking in on Pickett.

Just wait a year and pick Big **** Van Dyke instead. He's a far better prospect.
Was Watson convicted of being a sexual offender? Haven't watched ESPN today. Serious question? If I come on to chicks up close spittin game can I be charged? What did he actually do because Sexual Battery is rape correct? Being serious.

Advertisement
Back