HBD in Heaven, Sean Taylor

SWFLHurricane

Recruit
91561931_993740011020691_348199922174001152_n.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Played for my favorite college team and my favorite pro team. I was in Tampa the weekend he was shot because the Succaneers were hosting my Redskins. I was unaware at the time that he didn't make the trip (I knew he was injured) but when I got home and found out he was shot I went a little insane. Cried like a ***** the day he died. Cops pulled me over that day because I ran a red light, he saw my "Ibis" tag on my car and he asked why my eyes were so red. Told him Sean died. He said "**** bro" and let me go. I was in Washington when they had the Memorial game for him against the Giants. Had the "26" in the middle of the field. Pedro was there, Jackie was there, his daughter. It rained cows and mules that day and the Giants beat the **** out of us. I got drunk as he!!, cried some more and poured out some liquor. RIP Meast, you were the greatest!

Advertisement
Happy birthday to the greatest football player I have ever seen. There will never be another Sean Taylor. He was built like a LB and have coverage skills like a corner.

The NFL is still looking for the next ST. Smh. Had the chance to not only be the greatest safety in football's history, but greatest football player.

I was watching some of ER20's highlights at Miami, and I saw a comment by a FSU fan who said: "I remember back in college after the 01 season and thinking to myself, thank God Edward Reed is leaving Miami, but then they showed this kid in 26 and it was said he was the heir apparent to ER20, and I said to himself....FML." lol.

Advertisement
They should be allowed to torture the scum that did this to Sean because it sure as the ****ens tortures his fans for what could've been and we missed and he definitely should be considered for the NFL Hall in some manner. GOAT, does someone have the picture someone photoshopped showing him at every defensive back field position the day he tormented the Noles and Bobby?

I wish I had appreciated him more when he was alive. I just knew that he would end up as one of GOATs so I honestly hardly watched him in the NFL. I robbed myself. He was truly the “Lebron James” of the safety position. Once in a lifetime. It’s been 13 years and we are still waiting for anything close to him. That’s what you call “once in a lifetime.”. HBD.

Advertisement
I was watching some of ER20's highlights at Miami, and I saw a comment by a FSU fan who said: "I remember back in college after the 01 season and thinking to myself, thank God Edward Reed is leaving Miami, but then they showed this kid in 26 and it was said he was the heir apparent to ER20, and I said to himself....FML." lol.
ST was fsu nighmare for what I am sure seemed 100 years. For me ED is second behind only The Mad Stork for GOAT, but both of them were mortals, superb best ever mortals bug human. ST was something else. Getting stripped of that pick six by that punk osu rb is all between him and GOAT of the GOAT program. Happy Birthday and RIP Super Cane.

ST was fsu nighmare for what I am sure seemed 100 years. For me ED is second behind only The Mad Stork for GOAT, but both of them were mortals, superb best ever mortals bug human. ST was something else. Getting stripped of that pick six by that punk osu rb is all between him and GOAT of the GOAT program. Happy Birthday and RIP Super Cane.
Wasn't stripped...both had possession as they hit the ground...which means..it should have stayed Miami's ball...(Rules say so)

Advertisement
Back