HBD in Heaven, Sean Taylor

Wasn't stripped...both had possession as they hit the ground...which means..it should have stayed Miami's ball...(Rules say so)

Wish he would’ve had the ball in the correct hand it would’ve gone down as one of the greatest plays in college football history with a 105 yard interception return TD to tie the game in the National Championship.

Advertisement
They should be allowed to torture the scum that did this to Sean because it sure as the ****ens tortures his fans for what could've been and we missed and he definitely should be considered for the NFL Hall in some manner. GOAT, does someone have the picture someone photoshopped showing him at every defensive back field position the day he tormented the Noles and Bobby?

I agree; and honestly, I’m hoping he’s getting bodied every day of his life in their til he tries to go PC and once you go PC, even when u released, the streets don’t f u w no more. I hope his pride, joy, love, dignity is all taken away. Bytch didn’t seem remorseful at all during trial.

Wasn't stripped...both had possession as they hit the ground...which means..it should have stayed Miami's ball...(Rules say so)

Naw my man; unfortunately I just re-watched the game last night and the highlights right now, ST got stripped bro. He lost control of it, and Maurice had most of the ball.

ST didn’t see him; ST saw that Miami End Zone. Maurice came out of no where. Literally Maurice saved that TD. ST had nothing but green (both field and blockers) in front of him, and 10 of the 11 players were behind him. Mo made a desperation play to get to ST & he ripped majority of the ball. ST still had a hand on it and never left go, but he was blindsided fa sho and Mo took at least 90% of the football into his possession. It was a helluva play, no doubt, by both of them.

I never saw his grave stone before. Why is there a Raiders ball on it? TIA

8DB5F17D-B4F2-467F-A33B-012874358E13.jpeg

Advertisement
True, but I think that doesn't happen to Ed. Just saying. Still, very painful to take anything away from ST, who clearly was a super human. Few humans we have seen can compare and I doubt any exceed him. It has truly been a blessing to be a Miami Hurricane.

True, but I think that doesn't happen to Ed. Just saying. Still, very painful to take anything away from ST, who clearly was a super human. Few humans we have seen can compare and I doubt any exceed him. It has truly been a blessing to be a Miami Hurricane.
Sean was Faster and Stronger than Ed...could've happened to anyone...

Advertisement
Sean was Faster and Stronger than Ed...could've happened to anyone...
He was much bigger, faster and stronger and superior athlete by any measure. Ed was , well, he was just Ed Reed. ST was so gifted and played so well, that it is safe to assume that had he lived, he would also been in NFL HOF and maybe surpassed Ed. Ed was so good that ST MIGHT have surpassed him. IF you and I were coaching two pick-up teams and Ed and ST were out there to pick, I would gladly give you first pick be happy with either on my team knowing that the game would come down to them because both were that good.

Anyone else finding themselves watching old Canes games right now? I’m watching the 2002 FSU game right now. Greg Jones had a 40 yard run on the first play of the game and ST rocked him at the end of it. You can see the pure joy in Sean’s demeanor as he gets up. Gave me chills. What a football player.

Dorsey and the offensive line were so bad in this 2002 game. But he made every throw when he really needed to. **** I miss the OB.

Advertisement
Naw my man; unfortunately I just re-watched the game last night and the highlights right now, ST got stripped bro. He lost control of it, and Maurice had most of the ball.

ST didn’t see him; ST saw that Miami End Zone. Maurice came out of no where. Literally Maurice saved that TD. ST had nothing but green (both field and blockers) in front of him, and 10 of the 11 players were behind him. Mo made a desperation play to get to ST & he ripped majority of the ball. ST still had a hand on it and never left go, but he was blindsided fa sho and Mo took at least 90% of the football into his possession. It was a helluva play, no doubt, by both of them.
If only DJ would've gotten a little more of Clarett when he tried blocking him. Just a little and that play is an all timer. That being said I still contend to this day that Roscoe's return at the end of regulation should've went to the house, that one was set up for a score.

If only DJ would've gotten a little more of Clarett when he tried blocking him. Just a little and that play is an all timer. That being said I still contend to this day that Roscoe's return at the end of regulation should've went to the house, that one was set up for a score.

Truth!

Advertisement
Anyone else finding themselves watching old Canes games right now? I’m watching the 2002 FSU game right now. Greg Jones had a 40 yard run on the first play of the game and ST rocked him at the end of it. You can see the pure joy in Sean’s demeanor as he gets up. Gave me chills. What a football player.

Man if they kept feeding Jones the rock FSU would've won...for some reason they were trying make Rix the hero.

Advertisement
Back