Hayden Wolff, QB

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
I mentioned this name on the podcast, but keep an eye on Hayden Wolff, QB out of Lemon Bay in SW Florida.

Verified 6'4, 220 and his skill set jumped out at camp the last two weeks. Serious dude with Ivy offers. Also an excellent basketball player with MLB bloodlines. He is visiting Kentucky this weekend (his only P5 offer) and I wouldn't be surprised if he committed there. But even if he does, we should monitor his development.

Advertisement
Lol @ Kentucky if we turn the heat up on this kid. Serious question though....has Dee ever eaten macaroni with his uncle?

We need
To quit wasting time on the guy in Oregon who is not coming focus on this local who is a good take after Perry and Weldon and williams.

We need
To quit wasting time on the guy in Oregon who is not coming focus on this local who is a good take after Perry and Weldon and williams.

You can question Richt's QB evals, but you look ridiculous if you doubt his recruiting.

Every QB he's locked in on here he's gotten a commitment. If MJ JR is his guy, he's not wasting his time.

Was reading Oregon's 247 board also. One of their writers said he's hearing MJ Jr wants to play his college ball in FL

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope we are keeping an eye on this kid.

Transferred to Venice for his senior season. He's 5-1 with efficient stats in a traditional offense- 1,082 yards (12.2 YPA), 67% completion, 8 TDs and 2 INTs.

Pushing 6'5 with a strong frame. I've never seen him play in a game, but his physical tools stood out in a camp setting. Old Dominion commit.

Never seen a QB with a 22 second junior year highlight tape....

Transferred to Venice for his senior season. He's 5-1 with efficient stats in a traditional offense- 1,082 yards (12.2 YPA), 67% completion, 8 TDs and 2 INTs.

Pushing 6'5 with a strong frame. I've never seen him play in a game, but his physical tools stood out in a camp setting. Old Dominion commit.

really like this kid, D$

he's what the staff thought sitkowski would be, but wasn't.

i'd be all over him this cycle. great smarts, great temperament, lots of upside here.

Advertisement

Arm looks kind of weak to me.

He places the ball very nice. I would like to see how he does under a little more duress...

Advertisement
Based on what I saw live, he’s not Stephen Morris but he’s not Evan Shirreffs either.

Here’s a more recent game:

Still not impressed with the arm strength. Everything else looks solid (competition aside), but he just doesn't have much zip on the ball and some of those intermediate throws will picked off at the college level.

Still not impressed with the arm strength. Everything else looks solid (competition aside), but he just doesn't have much zip on the ball and some of those intermediate throws will picked off at the college level.

Braden River is a pretty good team when you say competition aside. I dont think he is bad to pick up if your lookingfor a project qb and potentially seeing Weldon leave. At this juncture these are the types available unless your flipping someone elses. Me personally i would go back to Ocala and try to flip the TN committ, Justin Fomby out of Ga, or Legrande out of New Orleans

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back