Have we witnessed a program Epiphany?

Agree. But either way changes need to be made to defense and special teams. Both are putrid.
Yep this defense….phew. I would be going to the portal with the way the recruiting class is looking.

Need DL, LBs and CBS safety room should be cool

Advertisement
My point, King doesn't win the last 2 games. Most good teams, that recruit well, don't need a super star effort from their QB every week.
Yep, a well coached team goes on to curb stomp Pitt when up 21-7 in the first Q. We had the momentum and were moving the ball at will.

Instead the coaching took over and we won by 4 points in a shootout. That's just absurd.

Yep this defense….phew. I would be going to the portal with the way the recruiting class is looking.

Need DL, LBs and CBS safety room should be cool
How's that not another nail in Diaz's coffin? If he had a killer class locked up it'd be another bullet in the gun for him, but man he's ****ed that up too.

The injury to Garcia may be the biggest of all. There is no way Van Dyke stays in both the Virginia and North Carolina game and is allowed to grow if Garcia can play
The Garcia injury eliminated a QB circus. Small blessing, maybe. Still want to see us develop an offensive identity. Hopefully, we scrap the rotating O-Lineman that as plagued us for years. Justice seems to understand the importance of continuity on the OL. My $0.02.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Nobody’s insider but feel like he just bought himself time after the past two weeks…..

If Miami winds up with 8 wins I just feel like he staying.
Mich st winning will allow him to say who the **** signed us up for two ooc games against top 5 teams and one of them being Bama..

True, but how long since we had a real QB on the field this year? You need a QB to win nowadays. It's about time. Yes, warts are still there, particularly on defense (or lack thereof).

I have to give the OL props. They gave TVD time to throw and opened up some holes for the running game.
Thank you Jakai Clark at center....

How's that not another nail in Diaz's coffin? If he had a killer class locked up it'd be another bullet in the gun for him, but man he's ****ed that up too.
Because this Board of Trustees is looking for an excuse to Save A Dollar. Stop making so much sense. This is Miami.

Advertisement
Lots of freshmen breathing life into the program

Also why like @Dwinstitles always says winning is overrated with recruiting sometimes

These dudes believe they can change it all
James belongs those are the guys to get us back but we need **** like that in back to back classes. U can skip two classes to land a five star talent again or u will risk losing games. Where is that this cycle?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back