Have we witnessed a program Epiphany?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd keep Diaz if we win out, he let's patke go, he hires a dc, Blake gets fired. One last season.

If we get can get a tier 1a or 1b coach, fire him now.

Advertisement
You’re witnessing a team that has been jumpstarted by young talent. Young talent that is only on the field bc of injuries. This team is winning bc of injuries. They also have to overcome the hurdles of having idiots on the sidelines coaching them.

The epiphany comes when Blake and Manny are fired and this team wins 10 games next year.
The injury to Garcia may be the biggest of all. There is no way Van Dyke stays in both the Virginia and North Carolina game and is allowed to grow if Garcia can play

Everyone keeps saying this team is still not good but we just beat ranked teams back to back for the first time in forever. Both teams were ranked mid season too and not some beginning of season bs ranked teams. This team has turned the corner, will they put on the jets? That’s the next question.

Advertisement
If manny gets to stay in 2022 he BETTER be forced to bring in a real DC. This defense sucks donkey bal***

Nobody’s insider but feel like he just bought himself time after the past two weeks…..

If Miami winds up with 8 wins I just feel like he staying.

Advertisement
My point, King doesn't win the last 2 games. Most good teams, that recruit well, don't need a super star effort from their QB every week.

Can we not find freshman for Flagg and Donaldson? There was a play where Pickett ran like Flagg wasnt even there and flagg couldnt do anything, look like he was running with anvils and in mud against freaking pickett..

We were on a roll early in game and Donaldson decided to kill alllll momentum just racking up penalties, after that the scoring stopped pouring in, dude was a impact player for Pitt
It’s hard to watch when it seems every play that goes wrong is attached to a player that’s been here for a while

Mallory has finally made some plays and then he gets destroyed in a block and almost blows the game sealing play

It’s almost hard to believe the amount of freshmen that are carrying us

And the one guy making plays is a transfer (Rique)

Advertisement
Back