Have a strange feeling about Keefy Keef

what does arrests record have to do with negative recruiting? try to say on topic, you just look pretty retarded right now. oooh they had a croc on a magazine instead of a gator, you got me there, **** you're cool.

also not sure what bias the parent would have when said parent was a known nole fan and his son was committed there when uf was recruiting him. what benefit would he have to prop up muschamp's actions? the parent said multiple times he preferred said some remained a nole but he was impressed with the way muschamp handled the process. but of course you know different since you heard it on a message board.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Take this FWIW, but a close source told me that Keith Bryant is going to walk in to his school's auditorium wearing a massive troll costume. When it comes time to announce, he will take off the costume to unveil a Sebastian the Ibis costume.

Take this FWIW, but a close source told me that Keith Bryant is going to walk in to his school's auditorium wearing a massive troll costume. When it comes time to announce, he will take off the costume to unveil a Sebastian the Ibis costume.

I would actually LOVE this! Lol

oh ok we'll just take your word for it then.

he's not negative recruiting fsu, probably uf's biggest rival but he's negative recruiting miami about some unknown sanctions lol

"They were pounding away at Miami — particularly Florida and Florida State. They tried to smear the school to players and it worked on some kids. In recruiting, there is no loyalty. There is no fairness. It's all about acquiring as much talent as possible. If a school has any kind of little thing — and this is a big thing — they will definitely use it against Miami."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...-saban-and-urban-meyer-20130126,0,86554.story

what does arrests record have to do with negative recruiting? try to say on topic, you just look pretty retarded right now. oooh they had a croc on a magazine instead of a gator, you got me there, **** you're cool.

also not sure what bias the parent would have when said parent was a known nole fan and his son was committed there when uf was recruiting him. what benefit would he have to prop up muschamp's actions? the parent said multiple times he preferred said some remained a nole but he was impressed with the way muschamp handled the process. but of course you know different since you heard it on a message board.

Goes the credibility of the quote you're using to support your position. Doesn't matter if the parent is a Semenhole fan. His kid is going to UFag, so he's just as biased as the people whose experiences you dismissed. Try to keep up, ****.

Advertisement
lol paranoia

http://recruiting.blogs.gatorsports.com/14923/muschamp-masters-art-of-the-flip/

"Not one time did he say anything bad about Florida State to me or my son, not one time," he said. "And that was kind of a shock because we got that from other schools. But Will never talked about them. He and his staff just said made us feel comfortable.

"Coach Muschamp was honest and passionate about what he did, and so was his coaching staff. Basically, they never lied to us. Other schools did. Every time we visited Florida, they made us feel like family. I knew I was leaving my son in good hands with good people."

that's from the mouth of a recruit who was committed to arguably our biggest rival. so he didn't negative recruit them but he's negative recruiting miami? blame yourself for falling into the hype. bostwick hasn't said much of anything during this process so why were so many people assuming miami had this gigantic lead? uf has been recruiting him for a long, long time. either way he may still end up at miami, no need to make **** up.

What would he negative recruit FSU about... And last season he did in fact negative recruit with Tracy.

he's not negative recruiting fsu, probably uf's biggest rival but he's negative recruiting miami about some unknown sanctions lol

"They were pounding away at Miami — particularly Florida and Florida State. They tried to smear the school to players and it worked on some kids. In recruiting, there is no loyalty. There is no fairness. It's all about acquiring as much talent as possible. If a school has any kind of little thing — and this is a big thing — they will definitely use it against Miami."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...-saban-and-urban-meyer-20130126,0,86554.story

Is Lemming biased, too, ****?

with no quotes from anybody, just a random opinion by a recruiting guy. which is even funnier because uf in particular wasn't going head to head with miami for really any recruits last year except tracy howard. like i said before, pretty sure all schools use some 'negative recruiting' tactics at some level, but nowhere near the **** most fans on a message board dream up in their head.

lol you're a moron, i'm done with you

lemming didn't have a quote from anybody, he just offered an opinion about what coaches were doing with miami's potential sanctions

uf and miami went head to head for exactly one recruit last year, so wtf would uf be negative recruiting miami? you're retarded.

Advertisement
Same guy who told me about Bostwick to uf. Told me were 100% out for good. Take it for what its worth

Shut up.

lol like i said in another thread. your source may just be getting trolled. reality is bostwick is announcing on ESPN and would love to drum up interest to keep that tv coverage on him (just a theory but plausible one considering everyone loves their NSD moment)

lemming didn't have a quote from anybody, he just offered an opinion about what coaches were doing with miami's potential sanctions

uf and miami went head to head for exactly one recruit last year, so wtf would uf be negative recruiting miami? you're retarded.

How many recruits do UF and Miami need to go head to head for before UF can start negative recruiting?

who cares what UF did or not, its UF, and stop defending the inferior program in the state of florida and fwiw i did hear that muschamp has been one of the worst negative recruiters against us out there.

Advertisement

with no quotes from anybody, just a random opinion by a recruiting guy. which is even funnier because uf in particular wasn't going head to head with miami for really any recruits last year except tracy howard. like i said before, pretty sure all schools use some 'negative recruiting' tactics at some level, but nowhere near the **** most fans on a message board dream up in their head.

But not you. No. You believe a biased parent of a UFag commit and dismiss everyone else.

Jorts. And Teblow sucks.

Advertisement
everybody hears something. ok i guess...

I hear that on Sep 6 you guys are getting waxed. Oh wait maybe not with that big power full offense you guys got up there or that defense that when it played against a team with some speed go walked all over. Your time at the top is over.

But not you. No. You believe a biased parent of a UFag commit and dismiss everyone else.

yes, the biased parent who was a nole fan, who's son was a nole commit, and publicly stated he preferred his son remain a nole is biased in favor of uf's coach. you don't think if he had the slightest thing to make him dislike uf's coach he would use it since he openly stated he'd prefer his son remain a nole? lol

the difference is everyone else's experience is "i think" or "i heard" or "its common knowledge" whereas i've offered words from a recruit and said recruit's parent. not sure how in your mind the two experiences are equal, but ok. hearsay is now a legit experience i guess. you can't fix stupid.

yes, the biased parent who was a nole fan, who's son was a nole commit, and publicly stated he preferred his son remain a nole is biased in favor of uf's coach. you don't think if he had the slightest thing to make him dislike uf's coach he would use it since he openly stated he'd prefer his son remain a nole? lol

the difference is everyone else's experience is "i think" or "i heard" or "its common knowledge" whereas i've offered words from a recruit and said recruit's parent. not sure how in your mind the two experiences are equal, but ok. hearsay is now a legit experience i guess. you can't fix stupid.

Thought you were done with me? Can never hold a **** to their word.

None of that crap matters about the parent being a FSU fan, or where his kid was committed, or where he wanted him to go. The FACT is his kid committed to UFag. That creates a bias. Why would the parent of a committed kid bad mouth the program that his kid committed to? Could it be....bias??? Not in ****/croc land, where the rap sheets are longer than the list of ProTurds.

So why then would Mama Howard say that Muschamp was negative recruiting Miami with Tracy? She's a UF grad...

Advertisement
Back