Have a strange feeling about Keefy Keef

Ayeplus

Freshman
There are waves of reports(or rumors) out there right now that Keith Bryant has **** near or basically eliminated Miami from the picture. This is a young man who has gave it his all to not be transparent and keep people's head spinning and losing sleep over his tweets. Now, I don't know a thing, but I do know that there is practically nothing he says that you can take at face value. If he did in fact publicly say that he eliminated Miami, for some odd reason, I think that is his way of setting the stage to PERHAPS surprise the F**K out of people at his NSD announcement by picking Miami (considering he claims he is going to do something never done before at his announcement). I just can't see him realistically just eliminating Miami like that, considering Miami has been there from the start. Just a feeling. But hey if he doesn't pick Miami (Kanye Shrugg).

Advertisement
Hey I hate to say it but if that bostwick and uf **** is legit, Keef might be someone we won't wanna miss

Same guy who told me about Bostwick to uf. Told me were 100% out for good. Take it for what its worth

Advertisement
I had heard back in December that he was coming to miami but even my source is like wtf now lol. If he embarrasses The U brand on Nat'l TV though it won't go well for him next trip to Miami. That said, I hope he's on our side!

I'm curious about what caused the flip from Miami to FSU.

This cat was all 'Canes at one point.

As a father, I would hope he would hope to stay near his baby girl. That said, he may commit to SW Hawaii A&M

Advertisement
Same guy who told me about Bostwick to uf. Told me were 100% out for good. Take it for what its worth

Is it the same guy who had tracy howard to florida last year? And mccord to usce? Sorry but im not buyin ur buddys bull****.. kids parents want him here and he wants to be here also. Those dumbass gaytors will see on the 6th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RD7Qp8kGgQ

im guessing keith does something similar to this, if not more ridiculous, while i think it was pretty funny, i'd think it was real douchey if i was a UK football fan (Which there really aren't any) or coach, only question is which side of the joke will we be on

i think this kid is a Cane. No way he would publicly eliminate us at this point unless he was actually picking us. This is part of his troll. I think he always intended to go to Miami.

Advertisement
and doesnt he have Golden coming over for a visit on Friday that hes excited about? why would he eliminate us and set up a visit.....

352.gif

This is exactly what we were discussing in the other ***** thread. I was of the opinion that if he's going out of his way to make it seem like UM is out and that he doesn't care about leaving his kid behind that he's trying to throw people off. The dude is all about disseminating misinformation.

Advertisement
I just want top DTs mane. Bostwick and Bryant can do whatever they want, just sign with us dammit

I am off the opinion that Brisley Estime is his pretend team mate which will complete the greatest troll job of all time when Bryant picks the U.

Advertisement
Back