Have a strange feeling about Keefy Keef

Anything said on the internetz from a random source should always be TFWIW and never as actual fact.

BTW, is she talking about Mogadishu, or Coral Gables? TIA

Advertisement
Ray Drew pt. II.

I remember when he eliminated UGA publicly and then only to pick them on NSD. Not an insider, but my gut says UM. There's so much "dancing" around UM and the fact that he lately isn't mentioning much about UM makes me believe he's an actual troll. He knows people are on him like white on rice and he's enjoying his only recruiting experience.

Nick O'Leary's recruitment? That's a whole 'nother story.

Advertisement
Keef said from the get go he needed to get his mom on board with UM. He made ****sport take all those good quotes down she had about UM. He's definitely up to something

Advertisement
This is exactly what we were discussing in the other ***** thread. I was of the opinion that if he's going out of his way to make it seem like UM is out and that he doesn't care about leaving his kid behind that he's trying to throw people off. The dude is all about disseminating misinformation.

Why are you calling a recruit "*****" on a message board some recruits read?

He said he wants to do something big, a trick. Brandon Harris' commitment comes to mind where there was no Miami hat and then he pulls a helmet out from under the table

This is exactly what we were discussing in the other ***** thread. I was of the opinion that if he's going out of his way to make it seem like UM is out and that he doesn't care about leaving his kid behind that he's trying to throw people off. The dude is all about disseminating misinformation.

Why are you calling a recruit "*****" on a message board some recruits read?

Because I want to. The dude likes to tweak everyone, so he must have a thick skin.

Advertisement
I'm curious about what caused the flip from Miami to FSU.

This cat was all 'Canes at one point.

Straight cash homey. F$U breakin' out the dufflebags, real talk.

I think that and straight lying and negative recruiting is what's up with Bostwick and UF though. It's funny how they just jumped back in to the picture all the sudden. we've been hearing for months those sneaky ******** are pumping up the NCAA bit to the max. and I'd say that's exactly what they are doing still

lol paranoia

http://recruiting.blogs.gatorsports.com/14923/muschamp-masters-art-of-the-flip/

"Not one time did he say anything bad about Florida State to me or my son, not one time," he said. "And that was kind of a shock because we got that from other schools. But Will never talked about them. He and his staff just said made us feel comfortable.

"Coach Muschamp was honest and passionate about what he did, and so was his coaching staff. Basically, they never lied to us. Other schools did. Every time we visited Florida, they made us feel like family. I knew I was leaving my son in good hands with good people."

that's from the mouth of a recruit who was committed to arguably our biggest rival. so he didn't negative recruit them but he's negative recruiting miami? blame yourself for falling into the hype. bostwick hasn't said much of anything during this process so why were so many people assuming miami had this gigantic lead? uf has been recruiting him for a long, long time. either way he may still end up at miami, no need to make **** up.

killastorm - there are posters on here who have dealt with muschamp personally in recruiting their players and they said he has badmouthed UM. Plus, him and jimbob are buddies.

well i'm sure those posters don't have any bias at all...

i'd rather take the words of recruits and parents. now does he engage in some negative recruiting? i'm certain of it but all schools do to some extent, plus it depends on what somebody considers negative recruiting. for example if jimbo were to say miami hasn't won the acc since they've been in it a lot of dudes would go crazy claiming its negative recruiting when its a fact. muschamp has straight up told recruits to kick rocks for playing games, he's said he doesn't even discuss things like the depth chart with recruits, and the article i posted with facts from recruits and their parents back that out. so i highly doubt he's out there bashing miami on the regular.

Advertisement
I'm curious about what caused the flip from Miami to FSU.

This cat was all 'Canes at one point.

Straight cash homey. F$U breakin' out the dufflebags, real talk.

I think that and straight lying and negative recruiting is what's up with Bostwick and UF though. It's funny how they just jumped back in to the picture all the sudden. we've been hearing for months those sneaky ******** are pumping up the NCAA bit to the max. and I'd say that's exactly what they are doing still

lol paranoia

http://recruiting.blogs.gatorsports.com/14923/muschamp-masters-art-of-the-flip/

"Not one time did he say anything bad about Florida State to me or my son, not one time," he said. "And that was kind of a shock because we got that from other schools. But Will never talked about them. He and his staff just said made us feel comfortable.

"Coach Muschamp was honest and passionate about what he did, and so was his coaching staff. Basically, they never lied to us. Other schools did. Every time we visited Florida, they made us feel like family. I knew I was leaving my son in good hands with good people."

that's from the mouth of a recruit who was committed to arguably our biggest rival. so he didn't negative recruit them but he's negative recruiting miami? blame yourself for falling into the hype. bostwick hasn't said much of anything during this process so why were so many people assuming miami had this gigantic lead? uf has been recruiting him for a long, long time. either way he may still end up at miami, no need to make **** up.

LOL. That parent apparently hasn't checked out UFag's lofty place in the Fulmer Cup standings. Leaving their son "in good hands with good people", until she/he has to bail her kid out of jail.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that Muschump is negative recruiting against Miami. Not that I blame him, but it's naive to think that the words "sanctions" or "death penalty" haven't come out of that idiot's grill.

oh ok we'll just take your word for it then.

he's not negative recruiting fsu, probably uf's biggest rival but he's negative recruiting miami about some unknown sanctions lol

he's not negative recruiting fsu, probably uf's biggest rival but he's negative recruiting miami about some unknown sanctions lol

For all intents and purposes, Tracy Howard and his Mom said Muschamp was negative recruiting

oh ok we'll just take the word of some parent who is too ignorant to know that UFag has had 18 million players arrested since Oscar Meyer/Muschump took over. Or we'll just take the word of a recruit's parent who clearly wouldn't have any bias toward UFag, knowing that her/his kid is going there. Nah, bias only works in one direction, right? Maybe the recruit's parent can get a job with the UFag SID's and teach them the difference between a gayturd and a croc.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/college/news/2003/07/29/florida_croc_ap/

Advertisement
Back