Have a strange feeling about Keefy Keef

Advertisement
I'm a die hard Cane who lives in Tally. I work at the hotel where the kids take their OV's for FSU. I spoke to Keith's older brother and Mom because one of his younger brothers was rocking Canes gear and because I'm from Boynton and their from Delray and his older brother knew coaches I played for in HS. But I told his Mom I was a Canes fan and I respect Keith's looking around and her EXACT QUOTE was "Keith loves Miami but I'm trying to get him away from all the stuff down there". Which I can respect because its easy to fall into the same routine in SoFla with the same kids you went to school with and kinda get stuck. Sometimes as fans we don't see the bigger picture. These kids are making life changing decisions.

I'm a die hard Cane who lives in Tally. I work at the hotel where the kids take their OV's for FSU. I spoke to Keith's older brother and Mom because one of his younger brothers was rocking Canes gear and because I'm from Boynton and their from Delray and his older brother knew coaches I played for in HS. But I told his Mom I was a Canes fan and I respect Keith's looking around and her EXACT QUOTE was "Keith loves Miami but I'm trying to get him away from all the stuff down there". Which I can respect because its easy to fall into the same routine in SoFla with the same kids you went to school with and kinda get stuck. Sometimes as fans we don't see the bigger picture. These kids are making life changing decisions.

Owl.

Advertisement

Hmmm.....if he's trolling, that's impressive.

I'm curious about what caused the flip from Miami to FSU.

This cat was all 'Canes at one point.

Straight cash homey. F$U breakin' out the dufflebags, real talk.

I think that and straight lying and negative recruiting is what's up with Bostwick and UF though. It's funny how they just jumped back in to the picture all the sudden. we've been hearing for months those sneaky ******** are pumping up the NCAA bit to the max. and I'd say that's exactly what they are doing still

Advertisement

how fitting of all threads

Check my twitter if you don't believe me. GrozDozer. Laz, Strauzer and Adam Akon can back it up I've been Cane since the beginning. So I'm not trolling.

Ask CaneZo, ask MiramarSports. I'm 100% Cane. I posted that same **** on twitter 2 weeks ago.

I'm curious about what caused the flip from Miami to FSU.

This cat was all 'Canes at one point.

Straight cash homey. F$U breakin' out the dufflebags, real talk.

I think that and straight lying and negative recruiting is what's up with Bostwick and UF though. It's funny how they just jumped back in to the picture all the sudden. we've been hearing for months those sneaky ******** are pumping up the NCAA bit to the max. and I'd say that's exactly what they are doing still

UF has felt good about Bostwick for awhile. I haven't received any info since his OV here when Mom was all, Miami is the place to be.

The cash angle on keef I got from the same source that said we are opening up an additional 6-8 schollies due to the NCAA snafu. Again, TIFWIW.

Advertisement

That's too elaborate too be a troll. Hopefully, Al can squelch those concerns on the in-home.

That's too elaborate too be a troll. Hopefully, Al can squelch those concerns on the in-home.

Trolls usually are stupid & go generic. If you're gonna troll right, you need detail like this young man from Tally...

Last edited:
We gotta stop with the calling everyone a troll. Let them make themselves known as trolls. We don't need to slap the tag on anybody with a low post count. Site is still growing folks.

Advertisement
Yes, such an elaborate troll I created a twitter 2 years ago to fool you guys today. Got me!

Wooooo hold on man I'm not calling you a troll so pump yo brakes. I was saying if you're gonna troll that's how you do it. If I thought you were a troll I'd privately go about having your account nuked. If you're a troll, you're the most back-storied troll I've ever seen. & this coming from a guy who worked undercover with bikers. As for your info I guess we'll see. By the way nice Canes hat you're wearing on your twitter. Didn't notice it at first because of the big *** cobia.

Thanks man I bagged 2 that size that day. And a king. It was like my last month before moving up here so I fished EVERY WEEKEND, ALL WEEKEND.

Advertisement
Back