Have a strange feeling about Keefy Keef

well i'm sure those posters don't have any bias at all...

i'd rather take the words of recruits and parents. now does he engage in some negative recruiting? i'm certain of it but all schools do to some extent, plus it depends on what somebody considers negative recruiting. for example if jimbo were to say miami hasn't won the acc since they've been in it a lot of dudes would go crazy claiming its negative recruiting when its a fact. muschamp has straight up told recruits to kick rocks for playing games, he's said he doesn't even discuss things like the depth chart with recruits, and the article i posted with facts from recruits and their parents back that out. so i highly doubt he's out there bashing miami on the regular.

Come on, killa. That's weak ****.

Just because this one recruit's parent says Boom didn't talk trash doesn't mean he never does, or doesn't frequently. You highly doubting something based off your perceptions of the man and that article is just as biased as our highly doubting that he isn't harping on possible NCAA sanctions when Miami is a serious player for a kid.

Edit - It's also entirely possible that Boom plays good cop, and his staff plays bad cop.

Last edited:
Advertisement
don't know, already commented on the howard situation

as far as i know, a guy on the inside at uf said muschamp told howard he wouldn't be playing for any championships at miami, that's negative because??? it's all perception i suppose. i'm sure golden is in homes right now telling guys choosing between miami-fsu that if they want to play for titles they should come to miami, it's in the same vicinity. are y'all crying about golden negative recruiting too? i doubt it.

well i'm sure those posters don't have any bias at all...

i'd rather take the words of recruits and parents. now does he engage in some negative recruiting? i'm certain of it but all schools do to some extent, plus it depends on what somebody considers negative recruiting. for example if jimbo were to say miami hasn't won the acc since they've been in it a lot of dudes would go crazy claiming its negative recruiting when its a fact. muschamp has straight up told recruits to kick rocks for playing games, he's said he doesn't even discuss things like the depth chart with recruits, and the article i posted with facts from recruits and their parents back that out. so i highly doubt he's out there bashing miami on the regular.

Come on, killa. That's weak ****.

Just because this one recruit's parent says Boom didn't talk trash doesn't mean he never does, or doesn't frequently. You highly doubting something based off your perceptions of the man and that article is just as biased as our highly doubting that he isn't harping on possible NCAA sanctions when Miami is a serious player for a kid.

Edit - It's also entirely possible that Boom plays good cop, and his staff plays bad cop.

agree with this, definitely possible his staff could be doing it, it happens all the time.

lol is killa wearing jhorts today? so much insistence on protecting UF...i dont care what the redneck school north of ocala does or doesnt do. theyre still UF and theyre still the enemy thats afraid of playing the U. SEE JEREMY FOLEY's comments on a series with us

as far as i know, a guy on the inside at uf said muschamp told howard he wouldn't be playing for any championships at miami, that's negative because??? it's all perception i suppose. i'm sure golden is in homes right now telling guys choosing between miami-fsu that if they want to play for titles they should come to miami, it's in the same vicinity. are y'all crying about golden negative recruiting too? i doubt it.

That's funny, because he would've played for an ACC championship last year if we didn't self-impose, which I doubt we would've done if we'd known that the NCAA had botched the whole thing. Good chance that he gets to in the next few years, too. So, yeah, that would've been negative.

I've never seen a single report of Golden negative recruiting. Have you?

Advertisement
Abandonthread.gif

Abandon+Thread+Gif.+Rev+up+those+reaction+folders.+Use+as_7ab9b2_3558105.gif

Last edited:
oh ok we'll just take your word for it then.

he's not negative recruiting fsu, probably uf's biggest rival but he's negative recruiting miami about some unknown sanctions lol

"They were pounding away at Miami — particularly Florida and Florida State. They tried to smear the school to players and it worked on some kids. In recruiting, there is no loyalty. There is no fairness. It's all about acquiring as much talent as possible. If a school has any kind of little thing — and this is a big thing — they will definitely use it against Miami."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...-saban-and-urban-meyer-20130126,0,86554.story

with no quotes from anybody, just a random opinion by a recruiting guy. which is even funnier because uf in particular wasn't going head to head with miami for really any recruits last year except tracy howard. like i said before, pretty sure all schools use some 'negative recruiting' tactics at some level, but nowhere near the **** most fans on a message board dream up in their head.

But not you. No. You believe a biased parent of a UFag commit and dismiss everyone else.

yes, the biased parent who was a nole fan, who's son was a nole commit, and publicly stated he preferred his son remain a nole is biased in favor of uf's coach. you don't think if he had the slightest thing to make him dislike uf's coach he would use it since he openly stated he'd prefer his son remain a nole? lol

the difference is everyone else's experience is "i think" or "i heard" or "its common knowledge" whereas i've offered words from a recruit and said recruit's parent. not sure how in your mind the two experiences are equal, but ok. hearsay is now a legit experience i guess. you can't fix stupid.

Do you think a parent, whose kid is headed to UF, is going to do an interview where he rips UF's head corch? I'll take that guy's quotes with a grain of salt. On top of it, no one ever claimed he trash talked fsu.

For some reason I'm thinking he is a Cane. He wanted to enjoy the process and he did now he will be back on board and no harm done.

agree with this, definitely possible his staff could be doing it, it happens all the time.

Your original posted thread:

lol paranoia

http://recruiting.blogs.gatorsports....t-of-the-flip/

"Not one time did he say anything bad about Florida State to me or my son, not one time," he said. "And that was kind of a shock because we got that from other schools. But Will never talked about them. He and his staff just said made us feel comfortable."

"Coach Muschamp was honest and passionate about what he did, and so was his coaching staff. Basically, they never lied to us. Other schools did. Every time we visited Florida, they made us feel like family. I knew I was leaving my son in good hands with good people."

"that's from the mouth of a recruit who was committed to arguably our biggest rival. so he didn't negative recruit them but he's negative recruiting miami? blame yourself for falling into the hype. bostwick hasn't said much of anything during this process so why were so many people assuming miami had this gigantic lead? uf has been recruiting him for a long, long time. either way he may still end up at miami, no need to make **** up."

-------------------------------------------------

So I would definitely not discount Muschamp negative recruiting Miami recruits. I camped at UF in 97' when Spurrier was there (btw, he's the bigger d-bag I've ever met). Trust me they will pull out all the stops to get who they want.

Last edited:
Advertisement
i mentioned his staff could be, not muschamp himself. he's not in homes with all of them so i guess it's possible.

spurrier was a known **** talker, i loved it. the shots he took at rivals were priceless. small pot shots happen at every camp, i've seen it first hand. what position did you play cash? receiver or qb i'm guessing.

yes, the biased parent who was a nole fan, who's son was a nole commit, and publicly stated he preferred his son remain a nole is biased in favor of uf's coach. you don't think if he had the slightest thing to make him dislike uf's coach he would use it since he openly stated he'd prefer his son remain a nole? lol

the difference is everyone else's experience is "i think" or "i heard" or "its common knowledge" whereas i've offered words from a recruit and said recruit's parent. not sure how in your mind the two experiences are equal, but ok. hearsay is now a legit experience i guess. you can't fix stupid.

So why then would Mama Howard say that Muschamp was negative recruiting Miami with Tracy? She's a UF grad...
op won't let facts get in the way Cash. And just because it was only one we were going up against at the end w Uf, doesn't mean they weren't neg recruiting in the early days. Killa this gets one neg to match his one UF theory

LMFAO that would be hilarious but dont believe a lick of it. Entertaining, yes, factual doubtful.
Take this FWIW, but a close source told me that Keith Bryant is going to walk in to his school's auditorium wearing a massive troll costume. When it comes time to announce, he will take off the costume to unveil a Sebastian the Ibis costume.

Advertisement
i mentioned his staff could be, not muschamp himself. he's not in homes with all of them so i guess it's possible.

spurrier was a known **** talker, i loved it. the shots he took at rivals were priceless. small pot shots happen at every camp, i've seen it first hand. what position did you play cash? receiver or qb i'm guessing.

Haha I played QB but I didn't camp at UF for football. My right knee was done at that point (Torn ACL), so I played golf. Of course Spurrier was partaking of the driving range.

Off topic: one of the camp coaches 6 year old little girl went up to him with a hat and asked for his autograph. Spurrier handed her the hat back and told her to tell her dad to come back with $85 and he'd sign whatever she wanted. I was 10 feet away and listened to the entire conversation first hand.

I went to FGCU...

Haha I played QB but I didn't camp at UF for football. My right knee was done at that point (Torn ACL), so I played golf. Of course Spurrier was partaking of the driving range.

Off topic: one of the camp coaches 6 year old little girl went up to him with a hat and asked for his autograph. Spurrier handed her the hat back and told her to tell her dad to come back with $85 and he'd sign whatever she wanted. I was 10 feet away and listened to the entire conversation first hand.

I went to FGCU...

lmao that's classic spurrier

not surprised you met him on the golf course, he loved his golf. he used to get asked questions about recruiting and he would say 'i'll be out on the course, recruiting is my offseason' lol. he didn't give two ***** about recruiting, he made the offer and you came or you didn't come, loved that attitude. although that attitude led to fsu usually out-recruiting us annually.

and what about the rumors of muschamp telling recruits they wouldnt be safe at miami?

Advertisement
Supposedly Keef is going to take a visit to Kentucky this weekend. That's what I read on Kentucky's 247 site.

Advertisement
Back