Haskins Gone

brock

All-American
Gone smh via twitter

That makes 5 of our 19 signees in 2016 that have left the program.

Te for 2017
Herndon
Irvin
Polendy

We will be in good hands come 2018 but Haskins is a talented player

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
That sucks......i'd hate for us to have to recruit a 3rd TE this cycle. We need a transfer or a Juco to fill the gap. IDC what anyone says if evidence ever grows into a te he's still 2-3 years from that. Kid is a string bean.

Advertisement
We all knew this was coming. Especially with Jordan and Mallory being committed. Irvin looks like he's going to be the man after next season.

That sucks......i'd hate for us to have to recruit a 3rd TE this cycle. We need a transfer or a Juco to fill the gap. IDC what anyone says if evidence ever grows into a te he's still 2-3 years from that. Kid is a string bean.

Evidence doesn't have the frame to put on weight to be a TE.

Advertisement

We will see. Evidence is coming in at the same weight as david did as a freshman. He's 6.5.5 215 right now

It was only a matter of time... Richt would've kicked him off the team earlier if he landed another TE in the 2017 class.

Idk specifically what he did, but I had high hopes for him this season, we definitely could've used him.

Advertisement
Many saw that coming based on the fact that he was a hair from being kicked off back in the spring.

Advertisement

LOL OK

Excellent rebuttal.
Your post was so dumb none is needed.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be surprised if D.J Johnson got some snaps at Tight End this year, just to get him on the field.

We will see. Evidence is coming in at the same weight as david did as a freshman. He's 6.5.5 215 right now

He's way skinnier and long frame. They're nowhere near the same build.

If he did switch ( and he's not) it would take awhile to bulk him up . His arms are tiny and like I said his frame is skinny. So he wouldn't help for awhile

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back