Haselwood

I probably would never think of this one-legged WR again if it wasn't for the "hearts and prayers" crowd starting threads like this (absent maybe the occasional thread on recent recruiting misses). I am a Cane fan and alumnus. So when beloved alma mater is spurned by someone, even for justifiable reasons, and some other alleged Cane fans want to start a CIS online support group for the torn ligaments in his soon-to-be-surgically-repaired knee, the only "feelings" I have for him are hard feelings.

Follow HS kids around on Twitter? No, that's unbecoming.
Wish injury on him? Not that it matters because I don't have magical powers, but no, his actions didn't rise to that level of slapd!ckery.
But laugh, openly, at his **** luck and injury on this thread? Fvck yes. All day.

I don't believe in Karma, and no top hat and monocle wearing stranger on a message board can change that. When I retire for the evening to enjoy a Blanton's and reflect on the day's events, it will actually taste better knowing this clown is limping around out in dogsh!t Oklahoma. And then tomorrow (or whenever this thread is off page 1), I'll go back to forgetting about his meaningless a$$ all over again.

God bless the Hurricanes... and no one else!

Advertisement
That's a shame you think like that. I had a torn ACL 21 years ago and it's a terrible injury bit the kid will come back. As far as yourself is concerned 1LuvCane to say those things is hurtful and absolutely pathetic. Deep down inside I know that's is not who you are.

I’m sorry that a joke has hurt you so bad , way to make this about yourself. I’m almost positive JH didn’t read it and is doing just fine.

Good. Not a Cane. If he dies, he dies....
miniGif_20200427194848.gif

How was he trolling??? He legit had interest and gave a legit reason why he lost interest.... We lost to a "basketball team" and guys on our team was acting like they didn't care which was absolutely true. Now Jobe.... F' that guy.

The interest was legit his reason he gave was bs. The huge bags his dad got from OU is the reason , not who we lost to.

Advertisement
The interest was legit his reason he gave was bs. The huge bags his dad got from OU is the reason , not who we lost to.
I'm sure bags were in play.... But let's be real, he was telling the truth. It wasn't really about us losing, it was how our players acted afterwards. We can't fault him for not wanting to be apart of that locker room. But at the end of the day, I can't call him a troll for having interest and losing it because of his own reasoning. Jobe was a legit troll. Not only was he comitted to us at one point, he also said it more than once that he was 100% (in the midst of a the rumors).

I'm sure bags were in play.... But let's be real, he was telling the truth. It wasn't really about us losing, it was how our players acted afterwards. We can't fault him for not wanting to be apart of that locker room. But at the end of the day, I can't call him a troll for having interest and losing it because of his own reasoning. Jobe was a legit troll. Not only was he comitted to us at one point, he also said it more than once that he was 100% (in the midst of a the rumors).

Hasselwood had legit interest up to the last month of recruiting when his dad got involved. I can 100% tell you for a fact after OU entered there was no chance he was coming. He got crazy money.

Hasselwood had legit interest up to the last month of recruiting when his dad got involved. I can 100% tell you for a fact after OU entered there was no chance he was coming. He got crazy money.
Well I heard things about that so I won't disagree. I felt like he was getting bags regardless of where he ended up... But maybe I'm just giving him too much credit. I just never got the feeling of a "troll" from him.

Advertisement
OU outbid the SEC schools that land 5 stars at will for a kid from the heart of SEC country?

Last edited:
How was he trolling??? He legit had interest and gave a legit reason why he lost interest.... We lost to a "basketball team" and guys on our team was acting like they didn't care which was absolutely true. Now Jobe.... F' that guy.
All the information he needed to know was evident after the first few games and he didn’t need to drag it out as long as he did.

All the information he needed to know was evident after the first few games and he didn’t need to drag it out as long as he did.

Wins and losses had nothing to do with it , he had to drag it out. Especially if he wanted top dollar, OU got desperate and their last offer blew everyone away. His group handled it perfectly.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wins and losses had nothing to do with it , he had to drag it out. Especially if he wanted top dollar, OU got desperate and their last offer blew everyone away. His group handled it perfectly.
He knew what he was doing the day he started wearing our sht. Trolling was poor choice to describe what he and his crew did. He played UM like Iitzahk Perlman on a Stradivarius.

I was pretty close to the kids recruitment , closer than any media and there was a lot of f’d up **** that went on. Kid was in a real bad spot , his parents aren’t together and everyone was worrying about themselves.

That’s why I’m not too hard on the kid. There’s alot that goes on in these recruitments that nobody ever knows about. You think you know the level to this **** but it’s far more gross than ya think.
I’ve only heard stories (not about him) of the slime. But I can only imagine.

Advertisement
Back